SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

AV Amp - Yamaha AX640SE

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 27599
I've had this in a box for ages.  As far as I remember, it's all fully working, but it's not been used for many years.

As part of our on-going clear-out of "stuff", it's now either headed for the black bin or a rescue home.  Looking at eBay, they sell for £60-£70, but I don't want to venture there, so it's here for £35 (incl ParcelForce delivery).

Plenty of input/output options, but it's definitely *not* a slimline model and it predates bluetooth, red-ear and USB of any variety.

(Those are generic photos, but it's black and pretty much unmarked).

Yamaha manual is here.  

Completely open to swaps/trades/whatever.
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27599
    Bump before bin.
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
    TTony said:
    Bump before bin.
    Nooooo
    I have a very similar one to this, been in regular use for nearly 25 years - great quality bit of kit, and really deserves to be used by someone 
    You really need a backup @RevMatt ;

It was recycling this week - rubbish bin next week.

I'd tucked it away at the back of a large cupboard in a spare bedroom, but that got emptied so the room could be redecorated and recarpeted.  I'm told that the cupboard will no longer be available for the storage of "old junk that we'll never use", so it's going one way or another.
  • TTony said:
    I've had this in a box for ages.  As far as I remember, it's all fully working, but it's not been used for many years.

As part of our on-going clear-out of "stuff", it's now either headed for the black bin or a rescue home.  Looking at eBay, they sell for £60-£70, but I don't want to venture there, so it's here for £35 (incl ParcelForce delivery).

Plenty of input/output options, but it's definitely *not* a slimline model and it predates bluetooth, red-ear and USB of any variety.

(Those are generic photos, but it's black and pretty much unmarked).

Yamaha manual is here.  

Completely open to swaps/trades/whatever.
    No HDMI ?  I have a Yamaha which has gone wrong twice now, fixed it by jumping the pins, works for about a month then I have to re-solder it ..... 

Apart from that a good piece of kit :+1: 
    “Ken sent me.”
  • Can’t have that going on bin 

you have mail @TTony ;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Gone to a charity shop (better than the bin!)
    :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom