Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Patch Cable Recommendations

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7422
    edited December 2023
    Conversely I’ve had a bunch of Rockboard flat ones go intermittent/faulty - although that’s from changing the Small/Nano boards frequently 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FezFez Frets: 525
    ICBM said:
    Probably not the answer you’re looking for because the plugs aren’t low profile enough, but I’ve always used the multicoloured moulded plastic ones you can buy for about a quid each in packs of six, and I’ve not had a single problem with them, ever. Totally reliable and sound fine.
    I agree these are usually really good, I had one got one end minced so I cut the plug off and replaced it with a Neutric right angle plug. 

I haven't had any problems with  solderless Pedal Patch ones. However I have had problems with some MXR ribbon style ones which I won't be buying any more of.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • ICBM said:
    …I’ve always used the multicoloured moulded plastic ones you can buy for about a quid each in packs of six, and I’ve not had a single problem with them, ever. Totally reliable and sound fine.
    Get your torch & pitchfork son, there’s a heretic in these parts
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pt22pt22 Frets: 274
    Does anyone have a recommendation for a pedalboard-friendly stereo (trs to dual mono) patch cable? Preferably with right-angled plugs? Cheers. 
  • SpaceaceukSpaceaceuk Frets: 18
    I use the Ernie Ball ribbon patch cables and found them really helpgul in in giving me that little bit of extra space to condense my board down , and so far they seem super durable. if you need any cables for guitar to board or board to amp / send return get in touch with @mattismetal he made me some excellent ones superb quality i would reccomend to anyone
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12901
    ICBM said:
    Probably not the answer you’re looking for because the plugs aren’t low profile enough, but I’ve always used the multicoloured moulded plastic ones you can buy for about a quid each in packs of six, and I’ve not had a single problem with them, ever. Totally reliable and sound fine.
    I've had the same experience with mine. 

I would prefer them all to be black and not multicoloured though. Anyone seen a set?