Listening Parties?

What's Hot
stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27004
We did these a good while ago but then stopped because life got in the way. Anyone keen to restart? I have a different job which means much more free evening time so I'm definitely in! 
The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6491
    If we do start this up again, can I suggest that we take inspiration from the fact that this year any album released in 1994 will turn 30 years old?
    Google albums released in 1994…There are tons of absolutely perfect candidates for a listening party!

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27004
    If we do start this up again, can I suggest that we take inspiration from the fact that this year any album released in 1994 will turn 30 years old?
    Google albums released in 1994…There are tons of absolutely perfect candidates for a listening party!
    No that's impossible. I can't be that old...!! 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27523
    Anyone keen to restart? 
    It was a good way to properly listen to something that I'd not normally listen to, so yes, I'd be in.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    No that's impossible. I can't be that old...!! 
    Don't listen to him @stickyfiddle, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life

I'm up for restarting these
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom