Suggestions for a kit to build

I feel the need to build something, preferably to assemble a kit.  Not a valve amp as I built three of these over the years.  What I am looking for is a kit build of a guitar pedal or, better still, a SS pedal sized guitar amp.  All suggestions welcome but the kit(s) need to be complete as I have difficulty [since the demise of Maplins] in getting some components and parts.  Thanks.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27523
    Fuzz dog or JedsPeds.

Wide range of pedal types, come with all the components and easy to follow instructions.

I started with those and then went on to the valve amp build.  If you’ve already built the amps, the pedals will be EEE-ZEEE.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 537
    Fuzz dog do full pedal kits. My first build was a fuzz from there and came with everything required. 
  • JonBJonB Frets: 6
    I recently made up a Jed's Peds Obsessive Compulsive Overdrive pedal and also a Fake Analog Delay pedal. Both full kits came with all the bits, one I had to drill the holes as my wife selected the wrong option but was dead easy to do. Both are sounding great so contemplating a reverb pedal. Oh there's also a Facebook help group if you get in to any difficulties too.