SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: EBMM Stingray 4 - Limited Edition Starry Night finish £1650

What's Hot
pjfpjf Frets: 331
edited March 10 in Basses £

I love the Starry Night finish on this model and just had to have one. Sadly, it’s since spent the vast majority of its life in the case as I never properly took to bass. I had it professionally set up less than a year ago to try and rekindle my interest but I haven’t touched it since, and what with my guitaring endeavours and a young daughter, I’m not realistically going to pick it up again any time soon.

A particular highlight on this model is the roasted birdseye maple neck – even I can tell you that it feels exceptionally lovely to play. I believe the frets are stainless steel too. 

Condition-wise it is excellent, I can’t find a mark on it (accepting that it would be very difficult to do so with this finish anyway). I would say a safe 9/10, excellent in terms of condition, the only mark down being for some tarnishing on the tuners. 

What more is there to say… I do have a Phil Jones Big Head and a Vox Adio Air BS practice amp that I’ll also be looking to move on, please message if interested… oh yes and it comes in its original EBMM hard case which I’ve stuck some music related stickers on like all grown ups would do 

Courier delivery at cost via Lenspeed Logistics or collection welcome from Esher in Surrey.

Price: £1800 (more expensive on Reverb / Gumtree, same price on Basschat where there are also more recent photos).

Photo album here (I’ve since removed the plastic from the pickguard and the white stickers on the back of the body) <>

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8792

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pjfpjf Frets: 331
    Cheers @Roland, tricky to embed on my phone. 
    Bump, still available and looking for a new home
    Bump, price dropped to £1750
    Price drop again to £1650
    Willing to deliver at cost via courier (Lenspeed Logistics) – most of England is a £55 flat rate.