SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

JEM, Universe, Yngwie, Sabre, Jackson - Collection of guitars for sale - mostly signature models

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
    Seem to be missing some pics, eg the 1999 Sabre in turquoise burst?
  • RevMatt said:
    Seem to be missing some pics, eg the 1999 Sabre in turquoise burst?

Damn you noticed :) It is in mid-clean and not strung up yet so pics are on the way soon.
  • Ok @RevMatt made me feel a bit guilty about the mysterious missing Sabre ;)

An action shot to show I'm on it...

edited February 25
    Lovely, and worth the wait!

I keep thinking I should own an Ibanez, especially the Sabre style which I've always liked, but am put off a little by the risk of conjuring an image that I'm a technical shreddy type player! These things lead to inevitable disappointment.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well I can assure you I am more than happy to be the source of that disappointment if required lol!

I have a bit of inside info on this one because I bought it new 99 or 2000 and owned it for a number of years before Dan bought it. It jazzes and rocks as well as it shreds - based on the time I owned it I must have played quick steps, waltzes, sambas, the gay gordons and god only knows what else on it...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Cheers Jason, I am sorely tempted, although have promised myself to take some spending money to the guitar show next Saturday, so doing my best to not spend it before then! Definitely keeping an eye on this though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 636
    edited February 25
    Post 2 now has details of the S1540FM. Here it is sporting a new set of 9-46 Elixirs.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    bumpdate.

I'm working through what I have left to clean up. Open to reasonable offers on what are already listed in the first few posts:

JEM, Universe, Yngwie, Sabre, Jackson
    I've had a few requests for more details on the RG670DX. The photo here is from a couple of weeks ago when I got the bulk of the cleaning done. I discovered the original 5-way switch was very poorly (you can see the drunken angle in this photo...). I have just received a brand new Ibanez VLX53 replacement which will be wired in. After that I have a bit more cleaning to do and a fret polish and restring/setup with a check on all the electrics.

There are some significant knocks and fading though all are cosmetic only. I will publish a set of detailed photos once the setup is complete so folks can appraise a bit better. Hardware and structurrally everything is in fantastic condition.

The asking price is going to be £750 and that will include a hardcase (non-Ibanez branded).

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Coming to an RG670 near you - Stephen King's "The Polishing"

Don't forget offers will be considered on all guitars listed - Yngwie Strat, Black Jem, Black Universe, Turquoise Sabre and Swirly Jackson.

• hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4181
    Jason is awesome to deal with I bought an Ibanez from him last year 
  • OnTheHuntOnTheHunt Frets: 60
    Dan had good taste, and good on you for the time and effort you're putting into this.

Are a member of the Ibanez buy/sell/trade group on FB?  Bound to be lots of interest in many of these there.
    OnTheHunt said:
    Dan had good taste, and good on you for the time and effort you're putting into this.

Are a member of the Ibanez buy/sell/trade group on FB?  Bound to be lots of interest in many of these there.

I keep putting of joining naively hoping I can sell them all on here because it's less hassle :)

I can't put it off forever though!!!