Bax Music

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 657
    edited February 26
    Bats_ said:
    I had some issues a while back. I bought an amp and the footswitch was missing. 

They tried to say that as it was not pictured it was not supposed to be with it, even though the description and manufacturer website said so!!!

I got the owner email and address and copied him in, sorted a few days later. 

His email is pretty easy to find. 
    Your lucky I ordered a tube amp head last year and only got a kettle lead .
    I did take a chance on a Joe Strummer Campfire from them in January and that arrived safe and sound.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 962
    I actually went to the Bax shop once. On holiday in Holland and we were cycling, and I just noticed on Google maps that it was nearby. I was kind of surprised it was an actual shop rather than just a warehouse. It was a bit like a PMT, and they seemed to have quite a wide range of stuff. 
  • theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 1468
    Well, thought I'd add my 2p to this after not receiving a mic a week after it was supposed to have shipped. Tracking didn't update at all. No response to my emails. Rang first thing this morning and they said there were delays last week at Customs, but couldn't explain where my package was. Offered me a refund - and I asked for him to put it in writing and send it to me. A shame. Don't think I'll be going through them again.