Willy's Chocolate Experience - the new Fyre festival?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• yockyyocky Frets: 812
    tony99 said:
    Fyre and Woodstock 99 were multi day things where people were trapped in nightmarish conditions.

This was a bunch of parents going to an empty sports hall and yelling at a bloke dressed like an ompa loompa. I don't think it will make a documentary.
    Well I'd watch it.
    Your wish.......

'Willy Wonka: The Scandal That Rocked Britain' -16th March 19:35. Never overestimate Channel 5

It's an hour long! Crack out the Pulitzers.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13572
    thats nothing you should see Wilfy's chocolate experience
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CaseOfAceCaseOfAce Frets: 1371
    yocky said:
    tony99 said:
    Fyre and Woodstock 99 were multi day things where people were trapped in nightmarish conditions.

This was a bunch of parents going to an empty sports hall and yelling at a bloke dressed like an ompa loompa. I don't think it will make a documentary.
    Well I'd watch it.
    Your wish.......

'Willy Wonka: The Scandal That Rocked Britain' -16th March 19:35. Never overestimate Channel 5

I'll be watching it.  =)
    ...she's got Dickie Davies eyes...
  • DuploLicksDuploLicks Frets: 259
    CaseOfAce said:
    yocky said:
    tony99 said:

Well I'd watch it.
    Your wish.......

I'll be watching it.  =)
    I’ll wait for the reviews in case it’s a load of confused actors with AI generated scripts in a shed
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3061
    I mean, it's shitty and all but it's nothing compared to the Fyre Festival shambles is it.
    There's Fyre Festival II planned for next February. Tickets have already sold out.....

• LionAquaLooperLionAquaLooper Frets: 1148

That sounds like it would actually make an amazing documentary =) 
  • LionAquaLooperLionAquaLooper Frets: 1148
    I think there is a secret society that put on abysmal shows. One in Bangor, NI…
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42385803
    Pikeys aren't secret.