Dunlop stopbar/tailpiece?

What's Hot
ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited March 19 in Making & Modding
Hi all,

I recently acquired a used Gibson 335.

Just changed the strings and noticed that the stop bar and the bridge didn't fall off when I removed the old strings.

On closer inspection the bridge is locked with grubscrews and when I took it off there is nothing to identify the manufacturer.
The tailpiece has no grubscrews but locks down with the screws and the parts that screw into the body are squared for adjustment, the actual bar is light in weight and bears a Dunlop (as in Jim Dunlop) logo on the underside.

I can't find anything online regarding Dunlop Tailpieces - does anybody have any information?

Not particularly bothered as the guitar sound and plays great, just curious.

Thanks in advance. 
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    UPDATE!
    I think, after much internet trawling that I've identified the bridge as a Tonepros TP6.
    I'm also reasonably sure that the tailpiece studs are Tonepros SS1's

The Dunlop tailpiece remains a mystery so any info would be welcome.

Ta
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom