PSA. PRS event in Bath or dentist convention !

What's Hot
maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3128

PRS takeover event in Bath can't copy the details from FB but basically PRS are bringing a load of guitars to Guitarbitz in Bath I won't be going but some may like the idea, theThis weekend
https://facebook.com/events/s/the-big-prs-takeover-weekender/957463439371252/
www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18778
    Not so sure about dentists.
    I reckon vet's working for large conglomerates could be the 'new dentists'  B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1561
    Ah ok, this makes sense.

Since moving to Bath, I discovered there are no (none, nada) NHS dentists. I had to go private, and pay nearly twice what Mrs001 pays her private dentist in London.
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Ah ok, this makes sense.

Since moving to Bath, I discovered there are no (none, nada) NHS dentists. I had to go private, and pay nearly twice what Mrs001 pays her private dentist in London.
    I go to an NHS dentist in Bath. But maybe they don’t take in any new customers ?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2630
    Why don’t the Custom Shop and uber expensive Gibson guys get the “dentist” tag?

My kid’s orthodontist has a collection of vintage Fenders and Gibsons hanging all over the facility.  He even took the time to write and encase his own museum-like descriptions of each guitar and its historical significance.

smh 
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4827
    Cos they get, "it's just two bits of wood screwed together, must be good with a screwdriver", and the "all Gibsons are shit and the headstock explodes if you dare think of opening the case" tropes instead. 

It's all fun and games.....

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10223
    Ah ok, this makes sense.

I go to an NHS dentist in Bath. But maybe they don’t take in any new customers ?
    I imagine doing dentistry while you're in the tub is a hard sell in any case. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27525

I reckon vet's working for large conglomerates could be the 'new dentists'  B)
    In that set-up, it’s not the vets who make the money … guess where all the money goes …
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • danny_777danny_777 Frets: 660
    edited March 20
    As a serious PRS-collecting lawyer, I feel like I'm getting off somewhat lightly on the joke front. Poor ol' dentists.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5272
    Even worse is the PRS collecting lawyer assholes
  • notsopronotsopro Frets: 231
    If there are any PRS owning dentists taking new patients I'm on the lookout :wink: I honestly think it's easier to find the funds to buy a new private stock than it is to register with a dentist these days.

side note, as a PRS owner, the dentist thing doesn't worry me, they're really great guitars, and let's face it, we all hate tooth pain. dentists are the best!!! :smile: