Would you keep this item...?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    Sarge said:
    I had a Digitech TSR24s with very similar damage, that steel plate isn't bent easily, I certainly struggled to bend it back into shape.
    Fantastic unit though, and it ploughed on for a decade ir so before the chips started going. 
    I love the sound of Digitech stuff from that era - I have a TSR-24 with the PPC200 upgrade card in it, sounds lush. Were you able to get it back into shape and sitting flat, then? 

I got it close enough, but the rotary encoder was smashed in whatever impact it had, I never could find a replacement, so was limited by the up/down cursor buttons  :#
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    ...has it been forcibly opened for a repair?
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72364
    Well, it sounds great; I messaged the seller and said I'd be willing to keep it if he could give me a partial refund, which he's just done. 
    Result :).

If it’s very visible I would still be inclined to see how difficult it is to get the panel off and straighten it.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom