Am I mad?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• strtdv said:
    You could hardly think of more different guitars, and they're both presumably amazing playing and sounding. I'd keep both if you can afford it, and thin the herd elsewhere if needed
    That’s the problem. From years of overtime, living relatively frugally, and just getting excited about daft guitars… I really think I have all that I want/need, but nothing that I want to sell.  The two most obvious are this and my Suhr Modern T as they’re both just… modern? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • motorheadmotorhead Frets: 27
    As an aside, I had a Nashville ES335 for a while and it just didn’t gel.
    Today I had a quick try of the Eastman equivalent at half the price (new, of an ES used) and was very impressed, even tempted.
  • motorhead said:
    As an aside, I had a Nashville ES335 for a while and it just didn’t gel.
    Today I had a quick try of the Eastman equivalent at half the price (new, of an ES used) and was very impressed, even tempted.
    They’re great too.

I had a dud SB59 with a wonky neck, but nearly every other Eastman I’ve played has been super. 
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2238
    Looking at your thought processes, your first thought seemed to be to sell one guitar when the new one came in. You sold it, other party fell through and you don't need the money. IMHO keep it. You can always sell later, you probably won't get it back.

I've got 5 guitars and mainly play my tele. I've thought about selling or tading the others for a while. I don't need the money. For example my ric 360 cost 1200 in 2008. It's not been used much but I'm reluctant to sell because sometimes you just need a ric. Well I do. 

Part of the ric deal was trading my 89 us 57ri strat. I've since bought a strat and I'll never re buy stuff again.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom