Like or urgggghhhh - Gibson Custom Shop Master Artisan Series - One of a kind

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• ryanverbenaryanverbena Frets: 434
    Fender do this kind of thing really well, for the most part. I haven't seen a current Gibson that was "artist design/artisan, etc" that I liked. 

Ironically, The Fool is absolutely stunning. Maybe because Gibson had noting to do with it. 

I still remember this stunner from the Fender Custom Shop, miles more tasteful than the Gibson gear IMO (although I agree that Mesa looks bloody cool). 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14308
    tFB Trader
    Offset said:
    Trogly has just done a review on his channel.  The prices are bonkers - between $25k and $50k.  And I think he said they all sold immediately!!!
    Makes a J Page Twin Neck good value - at least it looks 'regular' and you get 18 machine heads for a similar outlay 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11873
    Offset said:
    Trogly has just done a review on his channel.  The prices are bonkers - between $25k and $50k.  And I think he said they all sold immediately!!!
    Makes a J Page Twin Neck good value - at least it looks 'regular' and you get 18 machine heads for a similar outlay 
    'Machine heads' - now you're talking!  None of this 'tuners' nonsense.  And while we're at it, let's champion 'scratchplate' over 'pickguard'.  When did we slide into this nonsense?!
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7343

This photo was posted by @skunkwerx in the "New Takes On Classic Cars" thread.
    Perhaps Gibson designed the paint job:

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14308
    tFB Trader
    BillDL said:

This photo was posted by @skunkwerx in the "New Takes On Classic Cars" thread.
    Perhaps Gibson designed the paint job:

nice wheels as well