New Gordon Smith guitar

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22939
    It looks like they were trying to copy a Yamaha SG but the guy who programmed the CNC was drunk.  I quite like it though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2901
    I recently had a play on a few GS guitars, they've come a long way since the first ones I tried years ago which felt like they'd just been knocked up in someone's shed! All felt really nice and I'd be tempted to get one. Built locally to me as well, just down the road from where I used to live, which is nice. The tele style and GS1 felt great. I did see this one too and it looks better in person.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    Meh. Very derivative.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Not bad, but £2k…hmmm
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7038
    tFB Trader
    TTBZ said:
    I recently had a play on a few GS guitars, they've come a long way since the first ones I tried years ago which felt like they'd just been knocked up in someone's shed! 
    They were, pretty much. It was a big shed though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    I couldnt view it earlier, I can see it now, I expected it to be awful, I quite like the styling, but is way overpriced, especially as it will be worth only a few quid and a pack of chocolate HobKnobs come resale
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll