Raves, free partys , do you remember the olden days?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3461
    snowblind said:
    "Can’t say there’s much appeal to me in an unlicensed music event with no risk assessment/ fire precautions/ proper security plus of course you have no idea quite what you’re buying when you buy drugs from some Manc gangster."

I hope that is you speaking as the person you now. If you were thinking like that as a teenager then there was a career for you as an actuary or you have a genetic predisposition to become a health and safety officer.

Everyone knows they are immortal until they turn 25. No hangovers, ridiculous motorcycles, suicidal sports, open air festivals with no tent, travel with a passport and a toothbrush. 

Granted it's not a good look on someone in the present day, like say Michael Gove, although there are entire Ibiza rave package tours for the over 60s who want to relive their yoof. If their knees can take it - good on 'em.
    Ive often said to old friends shall we have one last get together, the answer has always been 'I would love to, but there is no way I would be able' , they are probably right. =)
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • swillerswiller Frets: 1217
    edited March 30
    House classics, done in 2013, but 1989-2000 tunes with yours truly on the decks... If anyone fancies a 2 hour trip down memory lane.  

Dont worry, be silly.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16102
    Stringfellows , Tramp (Johnny Gold era ) , Moretons and Wedges when Dai Llewellyn still ran it.
    great days .