SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Boss MD-200 £125

TTonyTTony Frets: 27574
edited April 18 in FX £
I bought this here a few months ago, but am now selling on as I didn't use as I thought I might. 

Most of my playing is into my DAW using plugins so this is just sitting here collecting dust and looking at me like a neglected puppy.

Ridiculous amount of ridiculously tweakable mod-type effects in the standard Boss "200" sized pedal. 

It's in the same condition as it came to me - velcro on the base, some scratching to the angled front panel (if you turn it to catch the light which I've tried to do in the pics), and no box.

It's running the latest version of the Boss firmware which means you have a much more useful 128 save slots rather than the original 5.

£125 delivered via RM, and assumes PPG.

If you're not already aware of what it does, here's a guy with loads of hair and his explanations ...

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
    Oooooo, this one is very tempting. I think a mini road trip might be on the horizon!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27574
    Always good to see you @Slimbert - and always possible to meet somewhere along the A140 if you're not over this way.

And of course it'd be a few£ cheaper if you're collecting.
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
    Thanks, Tony. I will let you know either way asap. Just out at the moment. Hectic day!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27574
    Sold
    :)