Two Notes users - recommend me some DynIR packs to check out.

What's Hot
As per title really. 

I’m getting an Opus very soon, so would like to know what additional cab packs people think are worth checking out. 

Was tempted by the Celestion one and the Friedman one right off the bat. 

Any others? 

Ta! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1428
    I've the opus, I'd suggest using the cabs that are on it before you decide to buy more, some of them are very good,
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SeziertischSeziertisch Frets: 1294
    I prefer the Victory packs to the Celestion ones with same speakers.

There is a vintage Laney 4x12, essentially the Iommi cab, which also sounds great. 

The PhilX collection is also quite nice, particularly the more unusual “vintage” cabs.

Otherwise, there are similar cabs in a number of the packs, such as a 4x12 with Greenbacks, and they all sound quite different even with the same mics in the same position.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I'm gigging tonight and it will be the first In the wild event I use it with.

I'll be using it with a Tone King Imperial 2.

I'm going to try it with the Blonde 63 2x12 Cab and a Dynamic 57 Mic, I'll add a little reverb and EQ to suit at the venue.

Will let you know how I get on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    The Opus was a great alternative to micing up, lost all the peripheral noise that inherent with micing on a small stage.

I went with the Friedman 4x12 with dynamic 57 rather than the blonde 2x12 as it sat better in the mix, I don't think it's the cab sim I'm going to stick with, but as a straight out the box cab sim, worked well. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom