SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gibson ES339 - Sold

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TinLipTinLip Frets: 368
    These are lovely guitars. I was at the Gibson factory in Memphis in April this year when they had a run of these that they were building. Slightly smaller (more manageable?) size but such a sweet sound. Going to be a very happy buyer.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    edited November 2014
    Something tells me to buy this guitar but my brain tells me I won't like the bigger neck. She is really pretty!
  • gareth1973gareth1973 Frets: 9
    edited November 2014
    The neck isn't nearly as big as you'd think, really is very comfortable
     I actually thought I'd go for the 60's neck but settled for the 50's after trying both. Can you try one somewhere?
  • bump
  • bump
  • Lousy news - I always thought I'd take up slide if that happened. Anyhoo, I have one of these, sold it, bought a VOS 335 etc, bought it back. They are delightful and, unless you had it side by side with the 335, you'd never know it wasn't one. Someone buy it .... you won't regret it.
  • BradBrad Frets: 659
    edited November 2014
    I have one in Ebony, these are really lovely guitars. A shame I can't justify (or afford!) having two of the same type of guitar or I'd be all over it.

Best of luck with sale, and I hope it's possible for you to get playing again.
  • Cheer for all your kind comments - regarding the Arthritis I've had the knuckle injections which used to be effective but no longer unfortunately, regarding the NSAIDS I live on them. I have been offered other trial drugs but don't fancy the risk. Fortunately I am involved in other music orientated projects which keep me sane!

And it is a great guitar!

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5050
    edited December 2014
    It sure is! Thanks Gareth. :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/