Jaden Rose Guitars - Updates, interest and Diary Thread

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Jaden;696901" said:
    Since Series 2 has been discontinued I am now selling sets of Series 2 pickups guys, choice of Alnico V or Ceramic version.

Priced to clear so.... prepare yourselves.

just £45 inc UK ship per set. £50 shipped to Eurozone
    Knowing nothing about these pickups what are they like?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JadenJaden Frets: 251
    very good, based around the DiMarzio specs for the Joe Satch set for the Alnico and the D Activator for the Ceramics
    Jaden Rose Guitars :: Jaden Rose Guitars on Facebook :: My Facebook :: YouTube

The young do not know enough to be prudent, therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation.

something different.. 

The young do not know enough to be prudent, therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation.

Chess board - part 2

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26586
    GORDON'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE???????????
    <space for hire>
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    GORDON'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE???????????
    alive and well in retirement deep in Wales :D 

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27509
    Hang on .... is this place now the fretchessboard?

Good to see you @Jaden - been too long!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    TTony said:
    Hang on .... is this place now the fretchessboard?

Good to see you @Jaden - been too long!
    Cheers Tony, yes its been a while but for too many reasons to list, Ive barely set foot in the workshop for a few years now.  its good to be back.

part 3

and its finished..

edited July 2020
    Thanks for sharing those vids Jaden

Just a thought...

... with all that kit, and your skills, have you ever considered making guitars?  I reckon you’d turn out some pretty decent instruments ...

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    TTony said:

Just a thought...

... with all that kit, and your skills, have you ever considered making guitars?  I reckon you’d turn out some pretty decent instruments ...

Ooohhh that sounds like a plan
    TTony said:

Just a thought...

HAHA.. what can I say to that.. :)

edited July 2020
    Jaden said:
    TTony said:

Just a thought...

HAHA.. what can I say to that..
    Just get on with it ,..

With the tear out on the chess board, I’d have masked the edges and filled it with a bit of wood glue and wood dust.

Thats why I don’t build guitars (to sell) and you should ...

[edit]
    Though I do understand why you don’t!
    TTony said:
    Jaden said:
    TTony said:

Just a thought...

HAHA.. what can I say to that..

[edit]
    Though I do understand why you don’t!
    yea, towards the end, it was the most demoralising, demotivating and least rewarding thing I have ever done, a stark contrast to how things started. 

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    @digitalscream has been looking after mine for years now. Seems to think of it's his