Past members who never returned

What's Hot

Comments

• WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    Wolfetone;665318" said:
    octatonic said:

Skod?

No it wasn't Skodster. I remember the thread though. Skodster is on here under another monicker.
    Really? I'd be surprised bearing in mind the types of posts he flooded MR with.
    I also wonder what happened to Manicguitarist?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Wolfetone;665332" said:
    https://twitter.com/manicguitarist
  • WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    DLM said:
    Wolfetone;665332" said:
    https://twitter.com/manicguitarist
    I liked Manic. Clever dude.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2899
    He fights with swords , thats cool as fook.
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    edited July 2015
    Anybody remember Nick Jennison? 
    He's in a band called Saints of Arcadia (and the Gatecrashers) and there are a couple vids on youtube!
    Seems he's making a fair living out of it all!

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Rocker;665218" said:
    Adam_MD said:

Most people have had altercations with Drew

Me too.  He called me a cunt and refused when I [politely] asked him to withdraw that comment.  If and when we do meet up in person, we will have a chat about that comment.

I am a patient man.
    Is that a threat of violence? I'm sure the police would be interested to read this.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_fx said:
    Rocker;665218" said:
    Adam_MD said:

Most people have had altercations with Drew

Me too.  He called me a cunt and refused when I [politely] asked him to withdraw that comment.  If and when we do meet up in person, we will have a chat about that comment.

I am a patient man.
    Is that a threat of violence? 
    Nah, it's courtship...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    hehhe.

FWIW, I just did some google ninja-ing. Rocker is lying. I did not call him a cunt at all. I called him a dildo, and he pm'd me to tell me off and to remove it. I refused.

It was in this thread: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/14793/plans-for-wind-generated-electricity-to-be-exported-to-the-uk-are-shelved-for-the-time-being/p4

Where you, @Rocker, were being an ill-informed, ignorant, intractable fool. Suppose saying that is going to get me another "little chat" huh?

Absolutely pathetic.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27205
    Drew_fx;692183" said:
    hehhe.

FWIW, I just did some google ninja-ing. Rocker is lying. I did not call him a cunt at all. I called him a dildo, and he pm'd me to tell me off and to remove it. I refused.

It was in this thread: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/14793/plans-for-wind-generated-electricity-to-be-exported-to-the-uk-are-shelved-for-the-time-being/p4

Where you, @Rocker, were being an ill-informed, ignorant, intractable fool. Suppose saying that is going to get me another "little chat" huh?

Absolutely pathetic.
    Just for the avoidance of doubt, that lol is genuine, and not a passive-aggressive-lol, because calling someone a dildo is *always* funny. Unless it's at a funeral, or a job interview.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Drew_fx;692183" said:
    hehhe.

Absolutely pathetic.
    Just for the avoidance of doubt, that lol is genuine, and not a passive-aggressive-lol, because calling someone a dildo is *always* funny. Unless it's at a funeral, or a job interview.
    Dildo's die too y'know.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    He's in a band called Saints of Arcadia (and the Gatecrashers) and there are a couple vids on youtube!

What was his MR username?  
  • rocktronrocktron Frets: 806
    I haven't seen Foster posting here for quite some time now. 
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    Drew_fx;692183" said:
    hehhe.

Absolutely pathetic.

I agree about the funeral scenario, it can be a massive faux pas. I find myself constantly repeating in my head to say "He WAS a dildo' rather than 'He is a dildo'.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    Personally I don't see how Drew calling Rocker a dildo could cause any upset as Drew did actually preface the comment with "Mate, no offense... " so what's the problem? It's like vainites innit?
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4993
    @Drew_fx. you can call your friends anything you like.  But here is not a pub.  It is an internet forum so common decency ought to temper your comments.

@Fretmeister, I do think @Drew_fx is a fine musician.  And I did listen to one of his bands tracks some months ago, it impressed me enough to consider buying the album.  But life got in the was as it usually does and I did not get to do so.  Sometime soon I will look it up and decide again.  I respect everyones opinions, but I expect that others will respect mine.  And that they will use moderate language when addressing me or commenting about my posts.

Now I have said all that I am going to say about Drew_fx.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    You dildo.
    My V key is broken
    6reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I just spilt my pint!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    I'm away outside for a smoke.  
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Who's next dibs on the pool table?
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • stickersticker Frets: 869

What was his MR username?  
    His Intermusic/guitarist forum name was 'Lordofthestance' I think...