Past members who never returned

What's Hot

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    mart said:
    mike_l said:

Drew's more a gerbil man.

I can't decide whether to comment that he must have a small dick or whether to just correct your quote: 
    mike_l said:

Drew's more of a gerbil, man.

Go with the latter.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4993
    Sorry to see Lixarto kicked off this forum. As previously posted I was away in the real world (living?) and missed out on the happenings that day. Drew is an interesting character.......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Rocker said:
    Sorry to see Lixarto kicked off this forum. As previously posted I was away in the real world (living?) and missed out on the happenings that day. Drew is an interesting character.......
    And far more valuable as a contributor to this place.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12416
    Drew is a mercurial man and I love him.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72575
    Rocker said:
    Sorry to see Lixarto kicked off this forum.
    I'm not. He brought it entirely on himself. I also suspect that if he'd been caught earlier, Drew wouldn't be on his third and final warning.

But I honestly think we should move on now.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Drew is a mercurial man and I love him.

Regularly? Or just on occasion?

• lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Haven't we covered this before?

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2015
    I see the tradition of the ironic lol/wow continues... given the subject of my post up there ^, that is ironic in itself. Well done you.

I appreciate getting an increase in my fret score, but really, if you think there's an issue with anything I've said, why not fucking talk about it instead of hiding behind your snide, passive-aggressive gestures. You're demeaning yourself, me and everyone else here. This is exactly the kind of shit that led to Lixarto totally losing face here, and I'm saddened it didn't stop with him being banned.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited February 2015

^^ I just lol'd at you 'there' for getting pissy at somebody on t'net, not because of what you said in the context of the thread. 

LOLz

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    ^^  I just lol'd at you because I can mwahahahahah

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll see your lol and raise you a wisdom. Your move Motha Fokker

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I wow your wiz

• I fold

It was check mate I'm afraid Kernal

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12417
    lloyd;517844" said:
    I wow your wiz
    I wiz on your wow!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22250
    edited February 2015

Bucket said:
    I see the tradition of the ironic lol/wow continues... given the subject of my post up there ^, that is ironic in itself. Well done you.

I appreciate getting an increase in my fret score, but really, if you think there's an issue with anything I've said, why not fucking talk about it instead of hiding behind your snide, passive-aggressive gestures. You're demeaning yourself, me and everyone else here. 
    Are you Devi Ever in disguise?

edited February 2015

^^ I just lol'd at you 'there' for getting pissy at somebody on t'net, not because of what you said in the context of the thread. 

Yeah I did get pissy, but I felt like it was an important point that needed making.

My fret score's gone up anyhow, so I still win.
  • Why did Lix get the boot?
    Seemed like a good idea.....

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7963
    edited February 2015
    citizen68 said:
    Why did Lix get the boot?
    He ran two accounts which is a ban offense under the rules.  In case you weren't aware, when you're logged in you can see the 'Meta' section in chat which has a thread containing details of admin/mod interventions.
  • TheOtherDennisTheOtherDennis Frets: 2011
    edited February 2015
    WYNIR0 said:
    VimFuego said:
    Azza was still my favourite, though I do feel bad about the way we treated him (I say we, there can't be many here who in MR that far back so I'm thinking mostly me TBH).
    I read and occasionally posted to the MR forum (screen name Sgt. Fury) around that time and remember Azza well. There was another one I remember around that time who had a bit of an obsession with Guitarfreeek as well, what was his name?
    Morphed! otherwise known as Greg, what a nutcase he was.

To the end of my days I will never forget the look on Trell's face at the lunchtime Gasfest meet up (2004?) when one of the guy's introduced himself as Morphed!

BTW, good to see you around, too, Whirly. :-) And @Fretwired, I also remember that Stevenage pub meet up where you bought the guitar from SOM. :) Hard to believe that was, what, 12 years ago? At least, maybe even 13. Woof, where's it all gone? :-S
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.