Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

What guitar did you always want but ......

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    markv said:
    The very first electric I lusted after was a wine red Yamaha SG3000 that was on the cover of the Yamaha catalogue. I can still remember the smell of the print.

I can't see myself ever getting it now but ... oh my.

I had a 2000 which weighed a ton but what a fantastic instrument. The 3000 is just a bit too blingy for my taste but nice nevertheless.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    edited February 2015
    Always lusted after one of these James Burton jobbies....

• LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    equalsql;519631" said:
    In my dreams...
    Fuck yes

• LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    usedtobe;520104" said:
    Early Ibanez Artist.
    I have one for sale right now!
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11878
    RaymondLin;519385" said:
    I always wanted a Taylor Koa k24 or something similar.... But so expensive ! one day.
    Keep an eye out for one of last years 3-series Fall Limiteds; I bought one recently and love it, I was able to try it back to back with a K24 too and you really are just paying for cosmetics, they both sounded as good as the other and mine's hardly a slouch (imo) in the looks department anyway! :)

Will do :)

I like a cut away, Expression system and also a gloss back.  I already have a more natural finish GS Mini in mahogany but no full size acoustic.  The 34ce ltd looks idea, spruce top too.  Perhaps they will make them again.  
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    edited February 2015
    I could in reality have any guitar I wanted... but I might regret it when I need to be put in an old folks home as I will have no family to care for me...I am the last of my line...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    I've always fancied getting a Gibson Futura and now lust after a Potvin Jupiter but would definitely never be able to pull it off as I'm just not that cool.  Plus I probably couldn't get the thing to feel balanced whilst playing and always end up back to more of the mainstream Gibson and Fender designs.  Maybe one day:

imageimageimage

And then there's always the Firebird style that I'm just too darn short to be able to get to work:

imageimage
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom