Friday humour

What's Hot

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30924
    edited May 2016
    Mate of mine was released from jail. He left with his prison trainers and £43.

Been inside for a few years and frankly, he was desperate for a shag, so he stopped at the local whore house and explained he'd only got £43 and his trainers......

'No probs, says the Madam, it'll be a quickie but it'll cost all your money and your pumps....and, because of the price, I'll just listen to my iPod whilst you're fucking me..."

The bloke shags and shags, and then halfway though, the whore starts wrapping her legs around his back and gyrating her pelvis in the most erotic manner imaginable

After the guy cums, they're getting dressed and he says ' Look, you said you were gonna listen to your music, then suddenly, all those moves with your legs and pelvis...that was amazing....I assume I must have hit the spot for you then...?"

"Don't flatter yourself love,' came the reply. "I needed to check if the pumps fitted....."

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2016
    Essex girl goes into Harrods' perfumery dept.

She spies a random unmarked bottle of scent and sprays it on her tattoo'd wrist.....

She walks up to the store assistant...

"Mmmm,' she says...."I really really like this...It's really fackin' lovely. But there's no name on the bottle...wassit called luv?'

The shop assistant stares at her with a steely glare and replies "That, Ma'am, is called Venez à moi...and is 20 guineas."

"Oooooooh,' says the Essex girl..."Venez à moi...that's French innit? I been to Eurodisney there...wassit mean then?"

"That, Ma'am, means 'come to me' in French....'

Essex girl smells her wrist again with a puzzled look...and waves her wrist under the assistant's nose and says...

"Well...it don't smell nufick like cum to me...does it smell like cum to you...?"

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Last one from me...

Pub in Wales....the landlord is a bit of a philanderer and the wife's a pisshead.

For many years now the landlord's being having an affair with Doris, a double leg amputee from across the village.

One night, he says to Doris: 'Wait until closing time, then wait undressed in the outside loo for me and I'll come and do you senseless, without a word..."

Doris did exactly as asked..........and as the moment came for him to fulfil his nefarious promises, an almighty noise and clanging comes from outside.....

He rushes out and sees his wife, drunk, struggling at the door of the outside toilet....her face red with outrage...

"What's wrong?" he asks?

His wife looks at him, ready to erurpt..and exclaims...

"Some silly fucker's put the wheelbarrow in the bastard toilet..."

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9674
    Did you hear about the dyslexic surgeon who thought he was going to an Open Mike night?
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12366
    A husband and wife are watching a documentary about an African tribe. The men all have 10" penises, which they get by treating them a certain way. They tie a length of string to their penis, then gradually attach heavier weights to stretch it.

The wife has always been disappointed with the size of her husband's tiny todger and suggests he has a go at the stretching method. After some persuasion, he agrees.

A couple of weeks later, the wife asks how he's getting on? The husband goes off to check.

"Well, we're halfway there" he says.

"What? You mean it's grown three inches longer already?" she replies excitedly.

"Err, no..... but it has turned black"
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    Well, if bad jokes are the order of the day, let me add ... with apologies to the easily offended:

So a petty criminal called John gets sent to prison. When he arrives at the prison the guard checks what cell he's been assigned

"Cell 666, Oh damn" says the guard, "there's this massive beast of a guy in there who's attacked everyone we're put in with him, unlucky for you"

So, John is sweating and nervous, he gets brought to the cell, pushed inside and the door slams behind him .... Out of the shadows in the corner walks the largest man John has ever seen, buck naked and a massive schlong hanging down to his ankles. The naked beast grabs his cock and starts swinging it around. He's swinging it up in the air and SMASH, he wackes a table with it like a whip .... the table smashes into smithereens, he starts swinging it around again and SMASH, he wackes it at a chair and the chair smashes into pieces.

He grabs his schlong, walks over to John and says "You see this big long schlong of mine ..... I'm going to ram this right up your arse!!!!"

At which point John replies "Oh thank Christ, I thought you were going to hit me with it"
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4537
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    A photon checks into a hotel.
    "Any bags we can help you with, sir?" asks the concierge.
    "No, that's fine", says the photon, "I'm travelling light".
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4537
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    @DesVegas I bet it sounds a bit scratchy ;)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    DesVegas said:
    Great for DJs who love to scratch though ....

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    Police were called to investigate a guy who died sitting at the breakfast table face down in a bowl of muesli. 'Looks like he drowned, pulled under by a strong currant'

• RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited June 2016
    A thief broke into his local police station and stole all of the toilet seats. The police have issued a statement saying that at present they have nothing to go on.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5854
    What is the only Pudding that can start a race?

Sago

Aaayyyyy Thang Yaw!
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5854
    That Woman who writes really great Novels, what's her name again????

Oh, yeah. Paige Turner!
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4917
    Next ! ?