2»

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17706
    tFB Trader
    Hmm, this is why I don't have a dog.
    You have children - more expensive, and messier.

Sure, you might have it under control now, but check back in about 12 or 13 years when they come home pissed and blow chunks all over your amp.

:D
    It's all fair I intend to return the favour when I'm old and crazy. 

In fairness we have one sofa cushion off at the moment as my two year old pooped on it..
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6233
    tFB Trader
    thorpy6 said:
    Well today has been brilliant!! Woke up to a dogs shit apocalypse in the whole downstairs carpeted area. Honestly I have never seen anything like it, why the dog the dog had to walk and poop all around the house is beyond me!! Several hours of hand cleaning followed by a full carpet clean with the (new for this task) vax cleaner. And finally the house smells ok. Anyway if your day was better or worse than this, please feel free to post! Just ranting
    For the first week or so after we brought Coco (our new Akita) home, she had explosive diarrhoea every night in her crate. Wouldn't be so bad, but she managed to cover herself as well as the walls and surrounding floor. She then compounded the problem by being really happy to see us when we came down, so we got covered too.

Trust me when I say it's easier to clean shit-covered carpet than it is to clean a bouncy Akita while trying not to throw up.
    yep that sounds a lot worse

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    tFB Trader
    Maynehead said:
    Well, my £280 quid graphics card died on my PC last night after 2 years of use... but no, nothing as bad as cleaning shit.
    im not sure, if someone were to give me £280 every time i had to clean up the dog shit id be happy with that. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4615
    I built an ikea bunk bed for child number 1 as child number 2 is due in the next few weeks and if its another girl i am definately getting a dog.
    tFB Trader
    DesVegas said:
    I built an ikea bunk bed for child number 1 as child number 2 is due in the next few weeks and if its another girl i am definately getting a dog.
    Id rethink this course of action... having a dog is more trouble than its worth.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15684
    when we 1st got Odin (our now elderly cat) we had a lot of trouble getting his diet right. Turns out he's allergic to beef protein, which is in virtually every commercial cat food (how his previous owners coped I'm not sure). We basically had about 2 months of vomiting and leaky arse, everything he slept on got covered in vomit and cat shit. We washed the sofa cover so often it broke the washing machine. Finally found a cat food he liked that he could eat without spraying excreta everywhere. We still get the occasional bout of vomiting and now he occasionally gets cystisis (sp), so we also get small drips of cat we everywhere (including us on occasions).

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Hmm, this is why I don't have a dog.
    You have children - more expensive, and messier.
    And you can't really shoot 'em in the head if you get bored of owning 'em.
    I quite like those teddy bear dogs
    edited March 2015 tFB Trader
    TTony said:
    Dogs and carpets

X_X

Ours are restricted to the floor-tiled parts of the house, and that's bad enough if one of them has an "event".  I don't even like to think what it's like with carpets ...
    the carpet was bad enough,  but coconut matting---- that is something else!! the bit i don't get is, he could have used the kitchen which has a wipe clean surface!!
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    I woke up to a load of dogshit as well.

That's the last time I tune my radio alarmclock to 5live.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2015
    I want one of these

even its poo would be cute
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7860
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    cute poop, not what i got to deal with sadly!!

• robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3057
    I planned to go and view/purchase a Yammy Semi on my way to Krakow last Monday. Just before I left an urgent 4-figure tax bill dropped through the door and I felt obliged to pay it.

On Saturday, I found water coming through the middle floor ceiling. On investigating, the hot water tank appeared to be leaking so I turned off the cold water feed and spent the weekend without hot water waiting the plumber's visit today. He confirmed that the tank needed replacement and I've spent the day helping him replace it. I will consider any change I get from £1,000 to be a bonus.

I'd take a carpet covered in shit right now.

R.
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5576
    I woke up in a woman's bed, had some 'fun' before I left, drove home and sanded a guitar down, then bottled some beer I made.
    Not too shabby for a Monday!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    DiscoStu said:
    I woke up in a woman's bed, had some 'fun' before I left, drove home and sanded a guitar down, then bottled some beer I made.
    Not too shabby for a Monday!
    by 'fun' do you mean you shat in her bed?