The concept of "un-friending"

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    I hate Facebook, but I kinda need it for band promotion stuff. I'd be rid of it if I didn't have to do that side of things.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheOtherDennisTheOtherDennis Frets: 2011
    edited March 2015
     I wish as a society we could be a bit more private. for instance I hate that the first thing people can do when theyve had a child is post a picture of a minutes old baby.
    That, dear boy, will change the moment (literally) you have one of your own.

And then change back again the minute said child leaves home for uni! :D
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27236
    I think I'd chuck it if I didn't live abroad. It's good for letting family know what I'm up to without having to talk to them..!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24849
    edited March 2015
    One of my least favourite Facebook behaviours is where a single woman seems to 'Like' everything you post, always comment on your posts and then seemingly p155e5 off the radar for no apparent reason.

Or possibly - in the instance I'm thinking of - because of my recent post in support (or certainly not in condemnation) of Jeremy Clarkson....
    One of my least favourite Facebook behaviours is where a single woman seems to 'Like' everything you post, always comment on your posts and then seemingly p155e5 off the radar for no apparent reason.

Or possibly - in the instance I'm thinking of - because of my recent post in support (or certainly not in condemnation) of Jeremy Clarkson....
    Never would've worked out anyway boss.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24849
    Drew_fx;561564" said:
    Never would've worked out anyway boss.
    Wisdom awarded for cruel-to-be-kind bubble-bursting....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Should have had your way with her sooner.
    My V key is broken
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4156
    I don't use FB much, mainly to keep in touch with old friends and family that are 200 miles away. I might have even closed it - but it's a good way for friends of my late wife to keep in touch and see the twins growing up, and I'll probably always keep an account open for that very reason. I don't post much there myself, but will tend to do updates and photos about the kids.

Meanwhile I'm quite a busy user of Twitter, though I'm changing how I use that. Keeping it more of a way of chatting and keeping in touch with people rather than finding things to be annoyed about - which I've realised how a lot of people including myself - seem to use it for.

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Fuck face book if I want to let a friend know what's going on I phone them up we go out and see a band get drunk and talk shit. People who post their entire lives in Pics and words for everyone to comment on can kiss my hairy ballsack
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    /\ The queue starts here.

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2418
    edited March 2015
    /\ I'm second in line.
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7300
    Drew_fx said:
    I hate Facebook, but I kinda need it for band promotion stuff. I'd be rid of it if I didn't have to do that side of things.
    I didn't realize your house move was so essentially to your bands public profile :P (congrats btw)
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Drew_fx said:
    I didn't realize your house move was so essentially to your bands public profile :P (congrats btw)
    Haha!

You fucker. That was clearly a thankyou to my mum and her boyfriend, and my sis-in-law and her boyfriend!

.. then there was the rant about women all being bitches and how they should all be shot by a trigger happy Santa Claus. Obviously!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7300
    I assumed that was part of a forthcoming concept album.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12426
    I deleted my facebook account a couple of months back, used to go on it several times a day. I really don't miss it at all.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"