NICE and neat looking pedal boards

What's Hot
stenio83stenio83 Frets: 81
Just curious to see other peoples pedal board, choices, setups, what works what doesn't, just a bit of chat and sharing i guess. 
homemade off the shelf, even messy ones lol
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    See the ongoing "show us your pedalboard" thread. http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/120/show-us-your-pedalboard/p1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7803
    Pedaltrain works for me. Carl Martin pro power underneath, then all cabling under too. Keeps a neat top and really zero effort, which I like :)

I think DIY cables like lava and Diago really help too.
  • stenio83stenio83 Frets: 81
    yea i have lava cables they are fiddle but great to move about and resize with ease
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1796
    Here's a link to my pedalboard build thread that I've just popped up on the site:

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    I've just moved from a Diago showman to a pedaltrain pro.

The immediate differences are weight (the diago is made of bricks I swear) tidiness and the ability to mount the psu(s) and stuff underneath. The diago was a damn solid board though. I do think that will take almost anything you can throw at it. 

I originally bought a load of pancake leads to save space but I found them to be a total bitch on some of my pedals that have their jack sockets on the top or close to each other. 
    The Lava cables have worked surprisingly well (solderless ones) but the cost is a bit much in my opinion. 

I think when I move to a looper I am going to make my own cables with van damme cable and the smallest jack sockets I can find. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    @meltedbuzzbox any pics sounds cool!! Yea lava cables are well expensive, I brought them used of ebay and then a brought 2 sets of 12 jacks for the price of 1 direct from lava in the U.S on Black Friday amazing offer I advice visiting their site on Black Friday
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    You wanna see my pedalboard you say? Ok...go on then- I don't think I've ever posted it before...

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

Gassage said:
    You wanna see my pedalboard you say? Ok...go on then- I don't think I've ever posted it before...

@Gassage what are you swapping the ABC box and P1 with?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @Gassage I don't know much about any of those pedals please explain are they boutique hand wired. The tuner is one of the best in the world us made where did you get that in the uk? :-)
    @meltedbuzzbox

Nothing! I don't need them if I'm only using the LJs
    P1 is too much gain for the LJ's which are naturally dirty.

stenio83 said:
    @Gassage I don't know much about any of those pedals please explain are they boutique hand wired. The tuner is one of the best in the world us made where did you get that in the uk? :-)
    those grey things are like a cheap version of a mooer in a bigger box as you can probably tell by the cheap ass dymo label stuff. 

(They are actually Pete Cornish pedals and properly pricey)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Gassage said:
    @meltedbuzzbox

are you not using the hiwatt @Gassage ?
    stenio83 said:
    @Gassage I don't know much about any of those pedals please explain are they boutique hand wired.
    Reported to mods for not having 'taste'...

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Gassage said:
    @meltedbuzzbox

are you not using the hiwatt @Gassage ?
    Nope- flogging it.

:-O dude!

how much are you after for it?
    @stenio83

This will help you- these are the pedals...

http://www.petecornish.co.uk/GreySeries.html

@gassage sorry :-( I didn't know, but I'm googling Pete Cornish now I will get my taste schooled up u learn something new every day.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    :-O dude!

how much are you after for it?
    £1700 for the head and cab- the cab is so rare...

£1200 for the head, £500 for the cab. Both are very good, and recently serviced (the head)

@gassage cheers for the link these seem like the rolls Royce of pedals which one of these is a must have in your opinion ?
    If I could take just one? CC1- the low gain OD.

Or the G2, which is OD/light fuzz territory....