Get ready - Sat 13th June.

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 27858
edited June 2015 in Making & Modding
The Bailey BYOG online course, delivered via Udemy, will be launched on Saturday 13th June.

Mark will be offering an incredible opening offer on the price of the course, but only to members of theFretBoard, and only for the first 2 weeks following the launch on Sat 13th.

The deal will only be available via a voucher code that you'll have to get, from me, by PM.

Once you've signed up, you can watch any of the lessons as many times as you like, for as long as Udemy and the Internet continue to exist.

I've done the in-workshop course with Mark a few times now, but when I ran through the new on-line version for him, I still picked up things that I'd either missed in the workshop, or (more likely) completely forgotten since doing the course.  Knowing also what the deal is, I'd buy the course without hesitation - even though I've done the workshop course!

I've created this subcategory within the forum because we're hoping that people who sign-up for the course use this area to discuss the course, to ask questions, to share progress (and pics of course!), and anything else relevant to the course.  
Mark will also drop in and participate in the discussions here, as and when he has the time.

So, get ready ... 
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hey Folks...
    Leave your build Q's here and I will answer LIVE on air!

Anyone can make guitars...
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mark_BaileyMark_Bailey Frets: 6
    edited June 2015
    Delighted to be a part of theFretBoard forum and hope I can be of some assistance to some of you builders and modders.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27858
    The course is now live, PM me for links to the special prices available ONLY to theFretBoard members.

It's £90 for the BYOG course (which is half-normal-price), plus you get the Design course for free, gratis, and nothing.

Or, if you just want to try out the Design course, that's available to FretBoard members for £5.

Madness!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for the questions folks! If you missed the live Q&A we can take questions all day today (13th ) here and on our Livestream.com Bailey guitars channel (go to todays event) and we'll be back online again on the 27th . I am happy to answer Q's anyway . M
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom