SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Has anyone got a Glasto ticket for sale? Les Paul up for Poss trade. Choice!!!

What's Hot
ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited June 2015 in Misc £
My son wants a ticket for Glastonbury (with camping).

Not sure how this would work as I think it's photo tickets and not sure of how easy it is to transfer.

May be able to trade my Les Paul 1996 Studio in Wine Red… OR my Les paul Junior in Sunburst :-(

My son's happiness is worth more than Planks and wire!! 

Would need some cash too.

In the words of Terry Tibbs… Talk to me
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Have a Wow of the day award.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jpttaylorjpttaylor Frets: 465
    You'll have a hard time getting one. Each ticket has the owners face on and they're non transferable. 

I think your best bet would be any competitions or last minute giveaways. Some companies also let you work there and enjoy the festival when you're not on your shift. I volunteered for Shelter in 2013 and did some bar shifts.
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    jpttaylor said:
    You'll have a hard time getting one. Each ticket has the owners face on and they're non transferable. 

I think your best bet would be any competitions or last minute giveaways. Some companies also let you work there and enjoy the festival when you're not on your shift. I volunteered for Shelter in 2013 and did some bar shifts.
    Yeah, thanks for the info, I thought it was something like that - think it's probably a bit late for volunteer work now too - thanks again though.

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • benvallbenvall Frets: 83
    Dad of the year.

A guy I work with goes every year but last year a mate of his bought a photo ticket off someone and was turned away at the gate. Apparently he managed to sneak in anyway.

Good luck
    It's worth a punt but it's a long way to get back from if he doesn't manage it.

I went in 1982!! Randy California was on, Black Uhuru were fantastic and Judy Tzuke (remember her?)

I saw Rik Mayall as Kevin Turvey in a small tent and met David Rappaport amongst others. It's changed a lot since then though.

It was good!
    Thanks for your kind words by the way

• SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    So gone are the days when a dodgy security guard would usher you under the fence for a fiver.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Just wow.
    Done similar things for my kids but not in the same epic way.
    I do hope something transpires for you.

Btw. 'Stay with me 'till dawn' is part of my childhood soundtrack and is still one of my all time favourite songs. If I hear it I am right back in the house I grew up in, listening to it on our coffee table style 'Garrard' Music Centre and sitting next to my Late Father.

Thank you for a beautiful memory.

Sincerely.
    Thanks but it's looking like a non starter due to the way the Glastonbury tickets are issued (Bloody photo ticket for Gods sake).

Glad to have brought something nice to the party though @Alnico. I remember her performing that tune well.

Got goosebumps now!
  • bluenosebluenose Frets: 22
    Sorry ,not much help in the way of a ticket here, but if he's not already registered, then worth doing it for next years festival , as ticket day is only 14 weeks away.
    Maybe even worth celebrating 34 years since your last Glastonbury,and going yourself :-)

Here's the registration link if you need it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks for that @bluenose, I'll let him know.

Doubt I'll be going though - I go to Cambridge Folk Festival every year now, I'm not much into folk, it's more of an AGM with my mates. NIce size and less hectic - God, I'm feeling old!! :-(
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    Sarge;669383" said:
    So gone are the days when a dodgy security guard would usher you under the fence for a fiver.

That's how I got in donkey's years ago. Had a harder time getting out!

Long story...
    bet its a good story though