SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Hi-fi Seperates

robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
edited June 2015 in Misc £
OK, so the clearout continues! Trying to raise funds for the Wright Summer Hols!

I've amassed a small mountain of hi-fi gear over the years (almost a big as the mountain of guitar gear!). Having now settled on the system of my dreams (not that great but good enough for me!), I realise that I don't need to keep hold of multiple amps 'just in case ......'

So, first we have a Rotel RA930AX:

Great amp from a bygone era of great Rotel gear. Online reviews say it all, so you'll know if you want one! 

I reckon £50 plus a tenner delivery should do it.

From the same manufacturer, a Rotel RC972. This is a pre-amp so needs a power amp but it is rather good!

I'm thinking £70 plus a tenner delivery on this one. 

Last, but not least, a Cambridge Audio A1. A solid performer! It makes stuff louder! 'Nuff said.

I think £40 plus tenner delivery.

Watch this space for a Cambridge Audio DISCMAGIC and DACMAGIC combo and maybe a Musical Fidelity E60 CD player.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Extreme bumpage!

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27762
    I had one of those Rotel amps back in the day ... it was one of "the" amps in its price band.

GLWTS

:)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    Thanks Tony - only selling 'cos I picked up an Audiolab 8000a which I have lusted after for many a year!

Summer hi-fi sale!

edited September 2015
    All still available if anyone is fed up with Sonos and MP3 and wants a 'proper' hifi!