Comments

• snakemanStoosnakemanStoo Frets: 1708
    Yup.

Very wet.  Ball is a bar of soap etc.

PSN id : snakey33stoo
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    edited May 2016
    Catching bits and pieces on the sky go on the mobile. Sarries are looking good at the moment. Racing players are frustrated.
  • exocetexocet Frets: 1961
    Yes
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4151
    Bath coach Ford, gone. Wonder how young George will cope now?
    The pro 12 has its own Leicester style fairytale in the making. Connacht just beat Glasgow to get to the pro 12 final in probably the most exciting game I've watched this season
    Pity about the Leicester Rugby team though, hammered by Saracens. And good old Exeter get first final, well deserved win. On today's performance Saracens will win fairly easily, but who knows.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4986
    Connacht and Leinster in the final at Murrayfield. Should be some night in Scotland..
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Irish Provincial Allegiances for the Pro12 final, they could probably include Wales and Scotland supporting Connacht too :)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Pity about the Leicester Rugby team though, hammered by Saracens. And good old Exeter get first final, well deserved win. On today's performance Saracens will win fairly easily, but who knows.
    I think Sarries genuinely are the best team in Europe right now. I can't see Exeter beating them but I think it would be great for the premiership if they did.
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Anyone see the Twickenham 7s. Scotland knocked out England and beat SA in the final.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11318
    Evilmags said:
    Anyone see the Twickenham 7s. Scotland knocked out England and beat SA in the final.
    I can't get excited over sevens. Maybe if they used a smaller-sized pitch it would seem like less of a sprint-fest.
    @eSully, I think most of the Leinster counties, apart from Dublin, are supporting Connacht.  People in Westmeath, where I live, have little affinity with Leinster but we admire the way Connacht Rugby has 'come on' in recent years.  It is actually easier for me, living on the East side of Westmeath, to get to a game at the Sportsgrounds than to the RDS!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Doesn't surprise me @rocker. I know a lot of people from Wexford/Killkenny/Offaly would support Munster in the past.

I was listening to Brian Moores full contact podcast this week and he had Shane Byrne on who said "Ah Jahsus Brian, I'm a Leinster man through and through and even I'm rooting for Connacht" :D
    Nervy start by Bristol against Doncaster, hope they finally get promotion, they surely deserve it.
    Really squeaky cheeks time now for Bristol, surely they can't blow it again!
    Well I'm happy Bristol are back in premiership, been a long long time.
    Well, unfortunately Exeter didn't quiet do it against Sarries but if any of the forums rugby fans are online. STick on the Pro 12 final. It's been a cracking game so far and Connacht are beating that shower of shite from Dublin 4 15-0 (sorry @tbm ;) )
  • tbmtbm Frets: 581
    That's ok @eSully! I've just been beaming at the TV. Redden was so classy in his post match interview. Leinster didn't play because Connacht didn't let them. Great game, and this Leinster fan is delighted to see John Mulldoon lift that trophy. They were brilliant to watch today and have been all year. Lam with the cupla focal as gaeilge in his post match interview with TV4 too. Lovely.

Noise, randomness, ballistic uncertainty.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tbm said:
    That's ok @eSully! I've just been beaming at the TV. Redden was so classy in his post match interview. Leinster didn't play because Connacht didn't let them. Great game, and this Leinster fan is delighted to see John Mulldoon lift that trophy. They were brilliant to watch today and have been all year. Lam with the cupla focal as gaeilge in his post match interview with TV4 too. Lovely.
    As a Munster fan to a Leinster fan we've had some bloody good days out in the last ten years. Today was a fairytale story really. Who'd have thought Connacht, a team the IRFU considered disbanding not that long ago, would go on to win the league. Beating fantastic Glasgow and Leinster sides on the way (as well as us twice but I don't want to talk about that). Brilliant game, class from the teams and pure class from Muldoon, Redden and Lam in the post match interviews. How are Healy and O'Halloran not going to South Africa  :-S
    tbm said:
    Well said my friend.  Connacht blew Leinster away or as close as it is possible to do in a Rugby Final.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum