Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

**UPDATE** Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster - new album available!

What's Hot

Comments

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Doesn't do much for me personally, I ended up skipping through to see if it would grab me but just not getting it yet. I like Sungazer though.
     Good luck with it
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Doesn't do much for me personally, I ended up skipping through to see if it would grab me but just not getting it yet. I like Sungazer though.
     Good luck with it
    No worries. We're not really a one listen and it grabs you kind of band. Takes a while for it to click :)

Give our 2nd album a go at the site in my signature.
  • Sounds great, really great arrangement and the sound itself is huge! Love the clean tones.
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Really liked that. Would be fun to listen to whilst under the influence of very strong psychocative chemicals. 
    Evilmags said:
    Really liked that. Would be fun to listen to whilst under the influence of very strong psychocative chemicals. 
    Do it. Film it. Put it on Yaowchaowb.
  • SibeliusSibelius Frets: 1401
    Rocker said:
    @Drew_fx other people can make up their own minds. Do the math as the Americans say, I am one customer that your band lost. No idea where you got the 3 from.
    Sporky says stop being a Dick.
     I am however a fanboi of researching things before spouting shit
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4993
    Guys, I am not in a band.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Rocker said:
    Guys, I am not in a band.

That is today's best comment.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I'm buying it, and I don't like any of the fookers...figure that out...
    The music industry would go bust if people only bought music because they liked the people playing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2015
    Sibelius said:
    Rocker said:
    @Drew_fx other people can make up their own minds. Do the math as the Americans say, I am one customer that your band lost. No idea where you got the 3 from.

Sporky can speak for himself @Sibelius. Bands do not insult customers. Not if they wish them to remain customers
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

edited August 2015
    Rocker said:
    Sibelius said:
    Rocker said:

Sporky can speak for himself @Sibelius. Bands do not insult customers. Not if they wish them to remain customers
    I am not so soulless that I consider our fans customers. I consider them people, and some of them are even close friends. A few of them I met on the Computer Music/Future Music forums. A few of them I met on the Musicradar forums, and some of those people are here also.

You never were a customer. And I don't care for your custom. You asked me earlier in the thread for a WAV or FLAC copy of a song that I have worked hard on as part of an album that has taken my band 3 years to complete. You completely disrespected my work, and their work, and you also disrespected everyone else in this thread who took the time to offer their opinions without vitriol or without making it personal - like you are doing now.

You've previously flat out LIED about insults that I have supposedly said to you - you said I called you a cunt, and there is no evidence for this. Please, present it. This is called slander, and you'd do better to be more accurate in your accusations in future.

I have indeed called you other harmless words in the past. You've threatened me with physical violence in response, with a thinly veiled allusion to "a quiet chat".

You have also spectacularly failed to appreciate any sort of rigorous scientific investigations into several topics, most notably windfarms and FLAC versus WAV. You've utterly disrespected yourself and the entire world with your celebration of ignorance, and now you're mucking up a thread whose purpose is to spread my bands music. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Maybe you should join a band Rocker. Because then you can experience someone turning up and reducing your artistics efforts to petty squabbling. See how it makes you feel. But there again... you strike me as the sort of spineless character that is too afraid to put themselves out there. So you lurk on music forums with a default avatar and an ambiguous name, all in an attempt to conceal your empty and hollow existence.

Am I an unpleasant person? Sometimes. But I am not a liar nor a hypocrite. I wish the same could be said about you Rocker. I pity you sir.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
    Rocker said:

Some bands do, meatloaf called me a fuckin idiot at a gig once and the sex pistols used to gob on their fans I've heard. Anyway, @drew_fx insults everyone!  :D

It shows bad form imo, posting your passive aggressive shit on a guys thread who's promoting his music; regardless of what's gone on between you in off topic or SC. I think the only reason you haven't been called out on it by others here is that they don't want to derail the thread feeding your butt hurt ego.

Seriously Rocker, I've got nothing against you but you need to take the stick outta your arse and lighten up, all you seem to do is whinge on here.

Peace.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
    Peace too @Sibelius. And to you @Drew_fx. End of my input on this discussion.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Sibelius said:
    I'm buying it, and I don't like any of the fookers...figure that out...
    The music industry would go bust if people only bought music because they liked the people playing. 
    I can't make my mind up whether that's really insightful, or as daft as fook...I'll get back to you...  :))
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    edited August 2015
    Sibelius said:
    meatloaf called me a fuckin idiot at a gig once

Now it all becomes clear

=))

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Purchased!
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
    Bought.

Now, where's my chemical music listening enhancers and video camera?

Chuffola said:
    Bought.

Now, where's my chemical music listening enhancers and video camera?

Do ittttttttt!!!
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited August 2015
    Extraordinarily good...and no I'm not taking the piss in the slightest.

Well done, be proud. 

=D>