SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted cheers! Lowden O--c model

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 182
    edited March 2016
    If its perfect I'd be tempted to get it! Losing a guitar that potentially is for life ??? There isn't that many about is there??? Let me know where it is if you don't fancy it. I might be interested as I have been looking for a 'lifetime' acoustic for a while too.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cowmoocowmoo Frets: 41
    I didn't have enough cash, that's why i needed some flexibility. I will only be able to afford one, ever, i think. Maybe it's a luxury i can do without? I'm in no rush to find the one! No matter now, it sold today at Forsyths.
  • There's a really good looking Bourgeois at TAMCO with a 16" lower bout and cutaway if you weren't 100% set on a Lowden. The body shape looks very alike to a Lowden and it's a nice wood combo as well
    Thanks Bluesman, I'll just hang on until something pops up. Maybe I'll have put aside a little more by then, although I'm reconsidering some older models I've been offered, an O25, O12 and O10, none are cutaways but all are around the 1500 quid mark.
  • If you can get something from the 90's I'd reccomend it. Spoke to a couple of the Lowden guys at the LAGS last year and even they were saying there's something special about their 90's guitars. Still can't put my old 22 down. But you know what you want so good on you for waiting. I'd have caved long before now!
    I nearly got a 90's o25c but it was so worn out from being used as a drum....i'm sure some players should have ludwigs not lowdens!!!
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12006
    Have you guys not considered Avalons?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1740
    I'm sorry but I just don't get on with lowden I've never played one that i wanted to buy.
    Stick to Gretsch then my friend!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • woodywoody Frets: 74
    Strange comment to leave on somebody's wanted ad.for me lowden right up there with collings, santa cruz and bourgeois albeit totally different vibe.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Mischief makers i think :)
    edited March 2016
    Bump.