SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 2002 Fender Eric Clapton Strat parts £500

What's Hot

Comments

• Jack_ said:
    Why are you selling this in bits rather than as a whole?
    All together would be idea, which is why I put the £500 price up. If someone wants individual bits though I could sell like that, just at slightly different prices
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Its also in seperate bits right now so ...

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Jack_ said:
    Why are you selling this in bits rather than as a whole?
    All together would be idea, which is why I put the £500 price up. If someone wants individual bits though I could sell like that, just at slightly different prices
    What I meant is, a complete Clapton Strat would sell for a lot more than £500 no? Is there a reason it's in bits? Is there something missing?
  • Well it's non original electrics and the body needs completely redoing. I used to have the neck on my Suhr. The pickups came from ... somewhere? (it's been quite a while) And I just never had the motivation to do it myself having dug into the whole 'beat your acoustic guitar up' thing for the past 5 or so years. It's aimed at someone who wants a bit of a  project and I wouldn't mind £500 to play with
    Possible to get photos of all the items? Genuine interest by the way, I like a project.
  • Yeah sure. Sorry, didn't realise I only had pics of the neck on here :/ Will chuck them on Saturday afternoon latest and give you a shout
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 659
    JD50 said:

Also has the boy with is that will need a full overhaul! Good if you wanted a cheap American project body. Has the trem still on there. £50

Any pics?

What was that first part???
    Need a body for my partscaster so would love to see the pic.
  • victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1017
    I thought the Clapton Strats had a satin neck finish? Maybe it's just the Custom Shop ones that do.
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4928
    Well, I'd like the body for £50 - paypal?

(The neck is a bit pricey, given its condition though.)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2017
    If acoustics are your thing, maybe this would be of interest in p/ex for the whole shebang...

I've got some more detailed pics, including the ding at the bottom edge of the body (shows like a dark stain in the above) and a couple ofpoints where the pickguard has raised (shows two little shadows in the above).
    Those pics @Bluesman1989 ?
  • @Jack_ Sorry mate. Still feeling the hangover, but there's a couple of pics up the top that give you an idea of how fubar it is

• prowla said:
    If acoustics are your thing, maybe this would be of interest in p/ex for the whole shebang...

I've got some more detailed pics, including the ding at the bottom edge of the body (shows like a dark stain in the above) and a couple ofpoints where the pickguard has raised (shows two little shadows in the above).
    It's a nice thought, but I'm pretty set for acoustics until I can have a go on a Cuntz. But I also won't have that kind of money for quite some time!
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    edited July 2017
    @Jack_ Sorry mate. Still feeling the hangover, but there's a couple of pics up the top that give you an idea of how fubar it is

I can't see them anywhere. Just another pic of the neck and some dead links.  

Maybe try and describe the condition? Cracked? Missing paint? Routed? 
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8031
    Messsged

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

Any chance of those pics?
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    Jack_ said:
    Any chance of those pics?
    Almost the 2 yr birthday of this sale.

Pls be patient.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Those google pics keep asking me to login to google (don't want to!).
  • aord43aord43 Frets: 287
    What kind of sound do those silver Lace Sensors have?  I am thinking of a replacement set for my old Squier.