Barefaced have a new cab - the One-10

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• That is so small.

Is the mat there to try and help keep it on top of the cab?  2.2lb is crazy light.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The mat came with the amp. It's a little rubberized sheet that grips cab and head.

If I was out anywhere with it I'd be running the guitar cable through the handle on the cab anyway.

It may only be 300W, but through my Bergantino stack it is very loud. Great sound too - the "Taste" control is a brilliant idea.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72364
    If I was out anywhere with it I'd be running the guitar cable through the handle on the cab anyway.
    So slightly annoying that they put the handle on the wrong side of the cab, given where the input is on the amp (both of them)…

[/canfindfaultwithanything]

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Surely the handle position is chosen for a right hander.  If I ever turn my 2x12 on its side I go handle to the right.
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    My god, I want one (no, two!) of these. I'd ha w to go for the silver grill cloth though! Alex's stuff is just great.