SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Rift Amps hand-wired Deluxe Reverb-style combo, mint and ungigged, £650

JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1622
edited October 2015 in Amps £
A mate of a mate has decided to sell this and he's not on the forum so I said I'd offer it up. I have dealt with him before and he is 100% reliable and a great player too. 

It looks quite a bargain to me. A hand-wired DR-style, blackface, in blonde/oxblood for £650 (plus delivery).

I have some pix which I am reluctant to post for reasons I am happy to explain on PM. I can email them to anyone interested. 

If @TTony gives me the nod I will post the pics (edit: see response below!).

Otherwise PM me for those and the bloke's contact details.

Details as follows (from the seller):

This is a point to point wired Deluxe Reverb style amp from Rift and is NOT a Fender production model. 
I ordered this as a backup amp but it has remained ungigged. It performs as the originals were intended to with none of the background noise associated with the modern production models. The reverb and trem has been applied to both channels. 
The cabinet is hand made in pine and covered in blonde tolex with a dark brown grill.
22w Power
Preamp valves: 2 x 12AT7, 4 x 12AX7
Power valves: 2 x 6V6GT
Valve Rectifier: GZ34
Valve Driven Spring Reverb and Tremolo
Hand-wired Circuitry
Jensen C12Q 35w 8ohm speaker
Footswitch for Reverb + Tremolo
Roqsolid soft cover.
The build cost of this amp is around £1500. 
Due to a change in circumstances, I am offering this amp at a fraction of the cost. 
It has just been serviced and pat tested, paperwork provided.
This is really a true bargain at £650.00.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments