SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded :)

What's Hot
JohnnyJohnny Frets: 17
edited May 2016 in Guitars £
Testing the waters for now. Looking to S/T for Suhr, Anderson, another Prs or Musicman. Would consider anything with a trem, ideally with a maple neck. 
Value I would say around £1800. Couple of small marks in the lacquer from sitting on a stand! Only visible on the back. Only other thing to mention is that the colour has faded some what. You can see its original colour in the last pics where it's sat on its stand. 
Not keen on posting, so would like to keep it fairly local. Based in Carlisle Cumbria
Cheers
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    edited November 2015

• JohnnyJohnny Frets: 17
    edited November 2015
    Cheers for that simplesimon :) have been trying to get some pics up for hours! Think I'm the biggest techiephobe around.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27525
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks TTony :) what is this sorcery! Lol. Will have a good read.
  • We are a helpful bunch (at times!) and always love to see a Pauls Guitar especially in faded denim! One of my fave 'non traditional' PRS colours

Thank you SimpleSimon. She is a beaut! Never thought I would part with it but I had a bash on a mates Axis and loved it..... Oh dear :-S
  • Goddammit there goes the GAS again!!!! Just when you think you've?nipped it inthe bud... :(
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks again! Not sure what I done wrong that time? Will get some of my own pics taken and get my kids to put em on here..... Honestly, what a wally!
  • Its literally clicking on the little box on the 2nd row far left (looks like a TV with a green screen) then inserting the link and pressing submit. You'll get the the hang of it!

AAHHH, that's where I'm going wrong. I haven't got a second row, let alone a green tv! I take it it's different on an iPad?
  • Johnny said:
    AAHHH, that's where I'm going wrong. I haven't got a second row, let alone a green tv! I take it it's different on an iPad?

Funnctionality should be the same? its the one next the icon that looks like a chain link if that helps (sorry cant seem to do screen shots)

edited November 2015
    Johnny said:
    Unfortunately, yes.  The text box control on the iPad is a pita.  Hopefully we'll get that fixed eventually.

[edit]
    Though, probably the fewer people see the pics, the better.
    ;)
    No probs TTony. I'll borrow one of the kids laptops and try it on there. Nobody out there got a nice Musicman they fancy parting with?
  • An Axis over this beast? 
    TO be fair I tried one in GG and preferred my Cu24.
    Johnny said:
    Nobody out there got a nice Musicman they fancy parting with?
    Regrettably not.

Though there's a voice in my head telling me to go buy an Axis, just so I can trade it against this.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I know, I must be mad!! Really like the feel of a maple neck now though. Suhr, Anderson, or even another PRS as long as it has a maple neck..... Trem would be nice too :)
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    I've struggled with Musicman's.. Musicmen.... Musicman guitars because of the narrow nut width.

That is a lovely PRS... I'm sorely tempted.