Anyone here with Truefire!?

What's Hot
Quick question... I had a poke round their site but couldn't find it.. If I purchase a course and downland it on my iPad, can I downland it gain after on my desktop? Cheers!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27799
    Dunno.

But I've tried both TrueFire and Lick Library, and prefer the latter.  Can't go wrong when they do their Bogof deals.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1371
    edited November 2015
    These days Truefire run their downloads through a Truefire app, so I 'm pretty sure you can log into the app from any device that will run the app. I've a bit of a collection of Truefire stuff, most bought before the app existed, and some courses bought as DVD's only. They are all on my app now. I didn't have to do anything, Truefire just transferred them into the app.
  • Cool, thanks guys.been enjoying the David Grissom ones (the freebie sections anyway!). Thinking of taking the plunge!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • kinkin Frets: 1015
    Yes you can have the courses on both ipad and desktop.
  • I recently subscribed for a year...think the answer to your question is 'yes'.
  • I have purchased through truefire , yes you get the iPad streaming app etc, and you always have the option to download what you have bought as well.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7619
    edited December 2015
    I'm toying with re-signing-up for the annual plan where you get to stream anything (but not download it) 
    Red ones are better. 
  • Signed up for the annual thingy. Quite enjoying it really for the price of a night in the pub it's a bargain.
  • The Grissom ones are great, well worth the money and yes I believe it's all app based so once purchased you can access it on anything.
    I've got one of the Robben Ford ones to work through too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • nickpnickp Frets: 183
    Signed up for the annual thingy. Quite enjoying it really for the price of a night in the pub it's a bargain.
    you don't drink much!
  • Anybody know how you can download true fire onto an android device? Can't find it in the store and no option on their website?.....
  • Zodiac51Zodiac51 Frets: 340

You should be able to download it onto anything, all of the course files are .mp4 video files, so you don't even need the truefire app to play them

In your Dashboard > My Courses area you can download them using the new truefire app or old style download the whole thing as a zip file.

I've got the Grissom & Ford courses they are epic! and Corey Congilio ones :)

• Anyone know if their audio lessons are worthwhile? Might be of interest to help make my commute marginally less painful :)