Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Just had a police letter through the door

What's Hot
Asking me to ring as I may or may not be able to help with a major incident !!!

Rang em but no answer.

Wtf? Can only think of some hassle I had with the local gangster neighbour who threatened to kill me in my sleep for asking his son not to kick his ball on my car. He got well angry and even more angry when I took my gigs off thinking he was gonna have a go.

Ov noticed the police outside his house past few days but no sign of him. Wondering if he's got twatted and they looking at possible leads ext.

Can't think of owt else??
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Did your dog poo on his lawn at all?
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2890
    no but I might try that :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunk said:
    no but I might try that :)
    Sounds like it'd be worth it.  I detest cunts like that.  Good on you for not taking his bollocks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Yeah, I actually tried to be nice explaining why I asked his son to be careful. He just blew up telling me to fuck off and park elswhere , the best bit is he called me a misfit hahahahah :)

Still tried to be ok but when he got right in my face , I thought fuck that u can get it if u get too close and I told him that. Guy made most amount of noise about what he was gonna do to me but I held firm, took my trilby and glasses off ready for his bullshit but he just carried on raging. Typical bullying type of behaviour.
    2reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Trilby? Jesus man. Scum don't understand cool.

FWIW, if it occurs again, retort with, "Right cunt, here's what's ganne happen...." And stand firm. And point at the fucker, maintaining eye contact.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Pretend gangster bullies need stabbing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    [quote="jd0272;892753"]Trilby? Jesus man. Scum don't understand cool.

Yeah don't think he dug my look either hence the misfit comment :)
    Drew_fx;892766" said:
    Pretend gangster bullies need stabbing.
    That or a swift kick to the knacker's :)
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited December 2015

I love "I'm gonna..." bullies. Nothing quite makes me dig in to a confrontation like "Yeah... Well I'm gonna...!".  Either do it or fuck off. 

Two idiots in Streatham told me they were gonna shoot me because somehow I'd "Disrespected them innit?" after they tried to cut me up with at some traffic lights with my youngest in the car and I sounded the horn.  Either they couldn't remember which pocket of their baggy fucking jeans they put the Glock in or they were banking on me clinging to my child in fear because when I got out and suggested we settle in now they sped of like a pair of cocks.  IME most of the toughest fuckers you ever meet don't go out of their way to cause hassle.  On the other hand dicks like that spend their life telling you what they're 'gonna' do!

First rule of actually planning to kill someone - Don't publically announce that you're going to kill them.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Did your dog poo on his lawn at all?
    Don't blame the dog for you fertilising his lawn..........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

Exactly ^^^

I said same to this fella, "why send your pals to kill me in my sleep when u can sort it now". Guy carried on with his bullshit lol.

Honestly, when I first realised he was pissed off , I tried to be nice, put my hand on his shoulder and said no beef let me explain.

I've got kids and wouldn't want anyone being nasty to them so tried to explain that I was nice to his son and asked politely to play ball away from my car.

He literally screamed at me to fuck off, get your hand off me, park around the coroner etc etc. revved himself up to all that gangsta rap , tupac , mayweather shit. Actually said he would get me killed in my sleep hahahahahahah
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 509
    How odd we got one yesterday! No mention of what it is, thanks guys! Now it's shall we leave the house empty to visit family over Christmas for the burglars can the wife still go to the shops without being raped, are the kids safe, is there a murderer living in my shed?
  • Usually it's stuff like missing persons cases or whatever. Do you have a unique surname? A missing person with the same name may have been found and if they're confused or have dementia or owt, they'll check people in the area with the same name to see if you know them.

Or something could have happened in the local area that you may or may not have seen!
  • SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 509
    It said a serious incident the day previous around 6pm.No mention of what kind.
  • Skunk is a fairly unusual surname I suppose.
  • Scam? We have heard there might be burglaries in your area this Xmas and if you are going to be away we could arrange for an officer to keep an eye on your property. Why yes I am away visiting relatives from boxing day, phew that's a weight off my mind...
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30295
    You see, the problem there is that you were wearing a Trilby. As we all know, you need a hat that conveys a little authority. I'd suggest for your next encounter that you wear a topper, a hat which instantly conveys power and superiority. He'll soon back down when he clocks that.
    Also, a top hat can easily conceal a semi-automatic weapon.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6088
    blueskunk said:
    ...the local gangster neighbour who threatened to kill me in my sleep ...
    Open windows. Stereo on loud. Press play...

• "took my Trilby off" You're pushing me old bean, Trilbys off Queensbury rules from here on you fucking absolute rotter.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30929
    Reading the OP about a message from the Police, I fail to see how you can get a bottle through a letter box.

I do hope you passed the SOS on the the various national authorities though.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom