Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2932
    Just finishing Pillars of Eternity. I nearly finished it over a year ago, and I didn't want to because I fell in love with it. Now I've got the DLC it's time to dive into it again.

Looking forward to playing Tyranny.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2932
    No PC release. Such a shame. I'm glad I experienced RDR on Xbox.

I've no idea why they're not bringing this out on PC, nor did they do RDR. GTAV on PC was the definitive version of the game, it just makes no sense.
  • Dishonoured 2 on PS4. Really enjoying it. I'm on a no-kill playthrough at the moment. 2 people have died but that was because other people spotted me and killed their mates trying to get to me, honest! 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3172
    tFB Trader
    Over the past few months I've been working my way back through all Final Fantasy games in anticipation of FFXV coming out later this month. Currently on FFX which unlike VII, VIII, and IX, isn't as good as I remember.
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

• have just started playing ride 2 as i'm a huge motorcycle fan. it's bloody fantastic but very tough  i have to say. racing the open road courses is bloody addictive. bloody awesome game :-)     
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2561
    have just started playing ride 2 as i'm a huge motorcycle fan. it's bloody fantastic but very tough  i have to say. racing the open road courses is bloody addictive. bloody awesome game :-)     
    Fantastic. I love it, such an improvement on the first one. 
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17647
    tFB Trader
    Just started playing Firewatch on PS4. Currently calling everyone a "Flapjack"
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27129
    edited November 2016
    Still on Dishonoured 2. Managed my first "No Kill" mission last night. Quite proud of myself. 

Highlights so far are the Clockwork Mansion and Stilton's house. It's a really really good game and I'm already looking forward to a second play through with the other character.
  • Oceanhorn on AppleTV4, turning out to be a great game, a little too Zeldaesque at times but a great game nonetheless, and it plays superb with the Steelseries Nimbus controller.
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2902
    edited November 2016
    I normally just play whatever is free on xbox gold. Currently on Murdered Soul Suspect which is alright so far.

My favourites are the Telltale style, any suggestions for that sort of thing ? I've played Wolf Among Us which I loved, and Life Is Strange which was awesome. Thought the walking dead ones were ok but I find that entire series a bit bland. Might try the new Batman one.

Also has anyone managed to get the open beta of Steep to work? I keep getting a connection error.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28464
    I am still on Infra for PC, and Lego Dimensions for XBone.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1004
    edited December 2016
    have finally just got myself a ps4 and copy of this  i have to say that i love the game (have wanted to play it ever since i first heard about it). whatever the bad press about the game there isn't anything else quite like it.  
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• I'm currently finishing off Mad Max, then onto Doom. Cannae wait! 
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    i'm currently addicted to the dreadnought beta test on pc, fly around in space ships blowing each other up.
  • I've purchased xbox1 version of Skyrim and playing through it again. Such a great game.
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Also just bought Skyrim in the PlayStation store sale. I tried to years ago, got stuck up a mountain within half an hour, had a paddy and never went back.
    I'm rather enjoying it this time.
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    I am going to pick up Skyrim in the Steam sale next week (assuming it is on sale). Didn't click with it on the xBox, but suspect I will prefer it on the PC. Current playing Darkest Dungeon.
  • I've finished Dishonoured 2 (VERY good), and started both The Witness and The Last Guardian. Both are excellent after about 2 hours each. 

Though The Witness is HARD. I've resorted to taking notes...

• SporkySporky Frets: 28464
    I've finished Dishonoured 2 (VERY good), and started both The Witness and The Last Guardian. Both are excellent after about 2 hours each. 

Though The Witness is HARD. I've resorted to taking notes...
    It was The Witness that got me into dotgrid notepaper.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 987
    Forza Horizon 3 on XBox One