Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Ripped jeans WTF!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

^^please no photos. Ever.

Thanks

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • One of the funniest programmes ever.....
    d8m said:
    More of a cutoffs person myself:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited December 2015
    axisus;895538" said:
    I don't see the problem with ripped jeans.
    I've never bought ripped jeans but I've never felt the need to bin my jeans once they are ripped either. The ones I had on most of today have 3 rips in them that are due to ware and tear

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16787
    edited December 2015
    underdog said:
    axisus;895538" said:
    I don't see the problem with ripped jeans.
    I've never bought ripped jeans but I've never felt the need to bin my jeans once they are ripped either. The ones I had on most of today have 3 rips in them that are due to ware and tear

totally this.  I don't throw clothes away because they have a hole or two - and as I lie here I realise the ones I am wearing have no knee left

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Ripped knee jeans are back in fashion? Last time, I had some because like @WezV I never throw away comfortable jeans - takes years to get them to that point. But my current jeans are threadbare needlecord not ripped denim. Do they count as cool at my age? I'm still sore that cravats haven't returned to fashion since I wore them in the sixties... :(
  • My jeans only rip at the crotch. True story!
    Old Is Gold
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72642
    I don't get rid of jeans just because they're worn either - mine tend to go at the tops of the pockets firstly mostly - but a ripped knee goes beyond that and into uncomfortable, so then they're out.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• WezVWezV Frets: 16787
    these will hang around until the next time I need to paint a room - they will probably get thrown away shortly after that
  • GadgieGadgie Frets: 96
    Keeping jeans once they are worn and torn/ripped because you have now broken them in and they are comfy I think is slightly different. However, there's is no way they can be classed as 'smart'. 
    The photo showing the woman wearing them is different as it's supposed to look provocative....sexy even. However, my friend is far from sexy trust me.
    I would go as far to say that double denim and a waistcoat is smater than ripped jeans 
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5020
    It just seems odd to me to see kids in black jeans with ripped knees and a pair of vans, but no old Slayer or Black Flag t-shirt.