Coda Music (really don't) SUCK!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2365
    I've ordered a few times online from them and they always seemed really good. They also don't gouge you on the postage to NI, which is a pretty big plus in my book, too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • They were great when I bought a Bad Cat Bobcat and had to send the first one back. Super quick response to emails, even arranged it so the new one was delivered at the same time as the old one was collected. Excellent service... However, I'm happy enough to put up with their good service without moaning ;-)
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    I've bought a few things from them, always provided a good service, although they gave the worst trade in prices I've ever been offered, so just I've always just bought stuff as a straight sale from them.
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2254
    andy1839 said:
    I've bought a few things from them, always provided a good service, although they gave the worst trade in prices I've ever been offered, so just I've always just bought stuff as a straight sale from them.
    In my experience both Chris and Doug have given me good trade in prices. Doug was upfront that Rickenbacker's were difficult to sell and gave me a low price. Coda have treated me well for over 20 yrs and I'll buy from them as much as possible.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5294
    once after penis surgery they even looked after Mrs Mgaw for me....
  • mgaw said:
    once after penis surgery they even looked after Mrs Mgaw for me....
    Wow... hadn't realised that Mrs Mgaw had had penis surgery!
    ;)
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5294
    it was a shock to me too....but it certainly helped explain my sore bottom
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    I thought about trading in my Ibanez AS103 and they offered me three times what GuitarGuitar offered. An example that suggests their trade in values are fine.
  • They once got one of their sales team to donate a kidney to my puppy after I mentioned he was really sick and needed a transplant.  All I had brought was a capo too. 
    Best comment of the year so far!
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 915
    edited August 2016
    They were great when I bought a Bad Cat Bobcat and had to send the first one back. Super quick response to emails, even arranged it so the new one was delivered at the same time as the old one was collected. Excellent service... However, I'm happy enough to put up with their good service without moaning ;-)
    Just resurrecting this thread to ask @penguinpaul what he thinks of the Bobcat, and which model it is?  The 100w version looks very close to my perfect amp (on paper), but I've yet to find a single clip or video of the latest version!

EDIT... but as he's not been on here since July, I think a new thread may be in order....
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here