Dreams can be bloody irritating!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• shame about your Farmer's, @frankus ...

I've had a lot of dreams about flooding recently. I'm just about to move from a house where my music room is in an upstairs bedroom, to a house where it will be on the ground floor. I do hope the dream is not significant
    only significant in that an aspect of the move you have no control of and is causing a bit of worry.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 585
    bertie said:
    mrs bert has the uncanny ability to remember, in detail, pretty much every dream she has (well, one a night)  and I get the pleasure of listening to it every morning........................ 

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... she's making it up as there's no way you can disprove and she knows it annoys you a bit? :)
  • Dreams can be weird.
    I frequently dream i'm having all my teeth pulled out.
    Dunno what thats all about.
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    randomhandclaps;96899" said:
    I sometimes dream that maybe the next leap will be the leap home.
    LOLz

Oh Boy!!

I am having some very bizarre and creepy dreams this last while, doc reckons it is down to my meds, that or too much cheese.

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Drew_fx said:
    I had a dream the other night that I was smuggling heroin-filled eggs into ancient Rome with the Yorkshire Ripper, who had escaped from hospital in a gorilla costume and was now working as a transsexual go-go dancer called Bogota Blue.
    I've read that book.

I thought it was an extract from your biography.