Earbud headphone recommendations needed

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    edited January 2016
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HSJRSQU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

these are fucking outstanding for £15.
    I have the sound magic ones which are amazing for the price and nicely built (had 2 sets over the course of 2 years now), but in my opinion the Sennheiser ones in the link above are better, plus they have inline controls and are cheaper! I find myself not using my E10 set anymore.
    I don't know why mm30is are that cheap, the iPhone ones are 30 quid, and even on black friday/boxing day sales they only went down to 20. before black Friday both sets were 35-45.
    Also with the E10 set I always found that the buds fell off when in my pocket and I always ended up loosing them, always ended up with just one of each size left lol. Also the colour on the metal headphone bit wears away quite quickly too.

Build quality is great on the mm30is, inline mic is really good good actually compared to other inline mics, plus angled jack is a bonus, one less thing to break easily.
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2439
    I have the Sound Magic E10s too and I honestly can't fault them. For £30 they're very impressive. Also, if you're worried about the buds falling off/not fitting, Richer Sounds gave me a pair of memory foam ones when I purchased the earphones. They're a good fit and improve the bass somewhat. Might be worth heading there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31046
    Anything but Beats.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom