Tuner with jacks on the top edge - what're my options?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8711
    D'addario head stock tuner?
    Our bass player uses several, hidden behind the headstock, and colour coded to match his basses.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Hmmm, that headstock job could work; do we know if they're accurate on a low B? The T-Rex would also be ideal, but a bit pricier than I'd like...
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72369
    dindude said:
    How's about this, also has switchable true bypass or buffer.

[T-Rex Tunemaster]
    And crap jacks.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

ICBM said:
    dindude said:
    How's about this, also has switchable true bypass or buffer.

[T-Rex Tunemaster]
    And crap jacks.
    I must admit I'm a little cynical of the new t-rex range. The new one-knob boost retails for £149 and is made in China. The mark up must be huge on these considering what the Chinese can knock out pedals for.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72369
    dindude said:
    I must admit I'm a little cynical of the new t-rex range. The new one-knob boost retails for £149 and is made in China. The mark up must be huge on these considering what the Chinese can knock out pedals for.
    You could almost buy a Joyo at retail, repaint it and sell it as your own work for a good profit at that price...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

edited September 2014
    ICBM said:
    dindude said:
    You could almost buy a Joyo at retail, repaint it and sell it as your own work for a good profit at that price...
    Better not forget the gloop though.......
  • IanSavage;363523" said:
    Hmmm, that headstock job could work; do we know if they're accurate on a low B? The T-Rex would also be ideal, but a bit pricier than I'd like...
    Bass player in my old ska band tuned down to low B on a headstock tuner. IIRC was a Snark but it's been a while.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • There's always this overwhelming success of a product. Pretty sure there will be dealers paying you to take one.

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af135/roscoe2911/tu_1000_top_gal_zps5a73ce07.jpg
    I thought the idea was that the tuner is your board? You just velcro a few pedals on top and off you go...