New G2 firmware apparrently

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Ignore me, I'm just being a mardy douchebag. Of course Thorpy is entirely right, and given that it is a physical product and requires some effort to write the eprom upgrade itself, it's certainly worth the money.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    Hang on,@Drew_fx, you can't just go around reasonably moderating your position based on cogent argument, let alone admit error! This is the Internet! Blind intractability or nothing please.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    edited January 2016
    kjdowd said:
    Hang on,@Drew_fx, you can't just go around reasonably moderating your position based on cogent argument, let alone admit error! This is the Internet! Blind intractability or nothing please.
    LOL! I have to sig that!

Sorry :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7557
    ThorpyFX said:

As for the firmware updatE, as others have said its a brand new chip that they have to post out, it's not a piece of software that can be downloaded and installed by the user.
    ahh, hadn't twigged that.

Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6220
    tFB Trader
    kjdowd said:

quote of the day!
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9610
    I am a fan boy, and yes these things are expensive...

But, the sound quality improvement that a G2 offers is substantial. The buffers alone, whatever they are, and the ability to set those levels, are almost worth the admission price alone.

Not for everyone, true. But magnificent for those that use them.
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3054

kjdowd said:
    Hang on,@Drew_fx, you can't just go around reasonably moderating your position based on cogent argument, let alone admit error! This is the Internet! Blind Intractability or nothing please.
    My new band name!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom