Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Looks Like The Band Is Over

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• nick_snick_s Frets: 138
    Definitely keep the momentum going.  Don't let one temperamental woman spoil the rest of your fun :)  Another singer is what you need.
    - Shine On You Crazy Diamond -
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3089
    edited February 2016
    We sacked our bass player and got someone else in. We've done more gigs in the 18 months he's been with us than the 3-4 preceding years. Someone new who really wants it can really energise things.. don't waste the effort you've put in :)

I've been in two female fronted bands. There's loads of work out there but... it all got offset by the unreasonable diva shit and the limits it put on the material we could do. I won't do it again I don't think.

Also RIP for the great Rick Danko while we're remembering The Hawks.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• gubblegubble Frets: 1747

Thanks for the comments guys. We've decided we want to find someone else.

All of us just got so fed up with the diva attitude. Felt like walking on eggshells all the time, even the slightest comment that she wasn't 100% happy with we'd end up being accused of ganging up on her.

Great front person for sure - but such a pain to deal with. It made something fun become something I dreaded. And I shouldn't associate playing guitar live with that.

• The biggest divas in bands I've been in, have always been men.