Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

PRS forum administrators delete users reviews of the Wudtone PRS DD upgrade

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• another +1 on the 2 above posts from me as well. 

You are generally rude, very arrogant and at times lacking in intelligence (the hemi demi semi fret end thing springs to mind here)
    You dont really contribute to the forum and the amount of back pedaling you do re-editing all your posts really gives off a sense of dishonesty. 

then on top of all this you make yourself out to be matyr when it is you that usually causes 95% of the agro. 

The passion for your product is great, its what we want to see but it would be great if it was coupled with some humility and thoughtfulness. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2597
    edited February 2016
    If manufacturers want a puff piece that gets round advertisement restrictions on a particular forum, one obvious route is a purportedly "objective" glowing review from a friendly member.  I'm not saying that happened here, but that sort of thing would be very difficult to police.  How do you tell the difference between a genuine review from a forum member who's knocked out by a particular product and a fictitious one placed by someone with a connection to the manufacturer?

If PRS are suspicious they are hardly likely to give the benefit of the doubt to the poster of a glowing review is of a product that's in competition with their own.  If the manufacturer then weighs in with an objection to the review being withdrawn, that's just going to tend to make them believe their suspicions were correct in the first place.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • andypwudtoneandypwudtone Frets: 287
    edited February 2016

Well  @underdog at least what is driving you to contribute the way you are doing is now up front. I does seem a bit personal, vendetta iish rather than anything of interest in the context of this thread.

@meltedbuzzxbox ,  I really don't think said builder buddy will appreciate attention being drawn to his abuse towards me in that thread. I don't respect abuse on here or any online space I'm afraid. 

@monquixote re the Made in the UK issue, it is accidental because of the default its not intentional apologies for that. Also if you can helpfully let me know of any of the unjustified attacks you are referring too, then I may be able to address those.
    kind regards
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ignorance is bliss...

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27600
    Enough.

This has gone far enough off the original topic and shows little sign of returning to it.

Thread closed.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.