Any boxing fans on here

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• As if Eubank Jnr Abraham is a PPV fight. He's getting badly advised that lad. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 983
    edited June 2017
    Have just put 29th July in my calendar for Adrien Broner V Mikey Garcia
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7176
    RIP Errol Christie - one of the nice guys, taken way too young :-(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • 53 - no age at all - very sad for a great fighter and entertaining guy! 
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    Tyson Fury lives just round the corner from me (for what it's worth)
  • Just got to bring this thread back - what are people thinking about Khan Brook? 

I've followed both fighters careers and have been a fan both - I watched Brook since he started in the small halls. This fight should have happened years ago - its the only match either have left thats worth anything.

Truth is they should have fought each other when Khan fought Canelo and Brook fought Golovkin with the none British fighters meeting then instead of years later. 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12371
    I would have said Brook was too skillful and too good at timing for Khan. However he never had much stamina and I suspect he is a bit wary following his eye socket trouble so who knows now. 
  • munckee said:
    I would have said Brook was too skillful and too good at timing for Khan. However he never had much stamina and I suspect he is a bit wary following his eye socket trouble so who knows now. 
    I am a Brook fan - I always think that Khan could beat almost anyone by keeping them on the end of that fast jab - but he gets sucked in and there is real bad blood/bragging rights to make Khan try and do something other than win convincingly on points.

Brook has a more varied skill set, tougher chin and more power - he didn't look in great shape at the press conference - though I appreciate were 10/11 weeks out. 

I am going to watch it - it's an intriguing fight