Steve Vai P&W Anniversary Tour

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Saw him in Glasgow and had a meet and greet pass to chat with Dave Weiner after the gig. Wonderful stuff

Did a playlist of my vids and will be adding more as ppl share them - he did some cool stuff with "guests" but not spoiling it for anyone :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10720
    edited June 2016
    Can we have a roll-call for Londoners tonight please? @longshins
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    London? Wow - they literally jumped on the bus after the show! They had been in Glasgow for 3 nights as it was first show of the tour.
    Enjoy anyway - was amazing - especially if you've grown up listening to him!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Awse. Seen some ewe chewb vids. Looks excellent!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • longshinslongshins Frets: 247
    Satriani and his wigs
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    Damn, great vids!!! Wish I'd gone now :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    :)
  • VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1037
    seen him a couple of times, always awesome and the videos of this tour look great, just haven't got time to go :( Also, just found this - really cool old video I've never seen before. 
    Argh @vibetronic, would have loved to have met up there! Next time!
  • Won't be going to see him on this tour but have seen him around 20 times and met him 4 times so not too worried.

No doubt it'll be a fantastic night
    Same, but then last weekend had a very lucky chance encounter and came by a ticket and joined 2285 others for what turned out to be a very intimate and special evening!
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    I'm going to see him do G3 with Satch and the Aristocrats next month. It'll be my first time seeing Vai.
    You'll love it!
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3094
    Guthrie jamming with S&V will be off the hook...
    "A city star won’t shine too far"