SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS -/ FT 192 CDs of various genres - £140 delivered.

What's Hot
xsheqxsheq Frets: 71
edited April 2016 in Misc £
OK, well I've cleared out a lot of CDs that I don't listen to any more, and am about to sling the lot on eBay, but thought someone here might like to expand their music collection. There's over 200 CDs but all without cases - they're in plastic wallets. Those with booklets / artwork have an asterisk* next to them. Some are promos, some are doubles, and even quadruples. I'm not selling these individually - can't be bothered. 

Happy to trade or will take £250 cash (or make me an offer). 

I'll sell them to whoever PMs the best offer this week. Will box and post, obviously. If nothing in a week, then I'll chuck em on eBay.   

Ta.

(post edited)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27857
    sheq said:
    Hope this doesn't violate any rules. Let me know if so, and I'll withdraw it all.

I'm conflicted here, because I'd be interested in taking the lot off your hands.

But - really, according to the rules - you should put a price on it rather than conduct an auction.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • xsheqxsheq Frets: 71
    edited April 2016
    @ttony - Sorry about that. Yes I suppose I was just open to seeing what people wanted to trade for them. 

£250 (or make me an offer) PPG (includes delivery) and they're anyone's. Is that fair? There's some great stuff in there and the CDs are all well looked after.

I just want this guitar and then I can pretend I'm Prince for an hour or so...
    Quick look on Discogs changed my mind. Some of these are worth a lot more. Thanks for playing.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sheq said:
    Quick look on Discogs changed my mind. Some of these are worth a lot more. Thanks for playing.
    Discogs is a great resource no doubt and one of my fave places but you have to read between the lines RE grading, literally one grade below can mean 50% less money.. and of course some sellers try to milk it..

looking at the stats help too.... for eg I have a copy of this in VG+ order

look at the stats, average sale £99.50, on eBay they go for £80ish sometimes higher sometimes lower so the chances of selling one for £140-£200 are very slim..

where Discogs is good is they only take 3%, plus then your Paypal fee but it still works out cheaper than selling on eBay.
    @strumjoughlamps Yeah, I like trading on Discogs. It's my first port of call for vinyl. Sales go slower, but I've met no nutters on the ogs. Yet.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    Looking through your list there wasn't much that sparked my interest until came across "The Killer Meters" thinking it was the Mod band from Huddersfield of "Twisted Wheel" and "SX225" fame I got quite excited until on further investigation they were "The Killermeters" - without the space!
    We are all Chameleons...
    edited April 2016
    TonyR said:
    Looking through your list there wasn't much that sparked my interest until came across "The Killer Meters" thinking it was the Mod band from Huddersfield of "Twisted Wheel" and "SX225" fame I got quite excited until on further investigation they were "The Killermeters" - without the space!
    edited April 2016
    OK, I took out the CDs that were actually worth more than I expected, and now here's a revised list with a substantial price drop.

Posting only to the UK please.

Cheers.imageimage